Bug seemingly due to multiple monitors

My setup includes 3 monitors. For this error, the resolution is unimportant.

However, when I turn my TV on, and it refreshes the input (or when the input finally times out and the PC detects it as disconnected/off), the WeMod window maximizes and becomes unresponsive to input. The only way I’ve been able to get around this issue is to right click WeMod in the taskbar and close the window, which closes the whole program. IIRC, this was also an issue before I started using the beta version as well.

This sounds like a difficult one to diagnose. If you’re able to reliably reproduce the behavior, can you try running WeMod with WeMod.exe --disable-gpu from the command line? That will rule out a graphics card issue.

Does the window maximize or just become larger and fill the screen? The window controls would look like this if it were maximized:

Does the window remain on the same monitor?

Thanks for the report. We’ll do the best we can to fix it.

Haven’t done the first test yet.

It shows maximized. I can minimize by clicking on the icon in the taskbar, but the entire window isn’t able to be interacted with otherwise, not even the portion of the window that you took a picture of there.

Since I clone everything off monitor 1 (the only normal PC monitor I have), I can’t be sure if it moves.

With the first test (adding the disable gpu argument), it seems to be the same issue, but it’s just a giant black screen instead of being able to see the WeMod screen.

I have the same issue. One way to fix it (until it happens again; this happens every time the display configuration is switched) is to click the tray icon - the window will then truly come up, and is interactable.

The window remains on the same display, yes.

Mine seems to misbehave by becoming a black window sometimes, and from then on I need to kill WeMod from the Task Manager, as it’s non-interactable at all.

Should I open a separate thread?

Since this topic is still open I would like to add one solution to that problem but it might not work for everyone.

The same happened to me on my double monitors. On my main monitor, I usually open the game and WeMod is on the second one so what happens is if the resolution of my game is not the same as the native/desktop resolution it would refresh the input to adjust it and when that happens it usually freezes everything else except the game or only WeMod for some reason.
I found out that it doesn’t happen with all of the games but only in a few and the problem for me lead to Nvidia GeForce Experience Overlay. Process handling the overlay would cause some kind of a bug in Geforce drivers and affect the WeMod app and freeze it. The app would still work normally through the mobile app but on the screen, it would look unresponding.
The solution for me was to disable the Overlay and it didn’t happen again.
As I said before WeMod app was not the cause but the graphic card drivers, one particular driver update didn’t have that problem so I rolled back to that version and use Overlay normally with WeMod.