Bug? Sniper Elite 4

I have the Steam version of Sniper Elite 4, it says it is a required 64 bit system. However when I try to use the cheat for this game it says…you have the 32 bit version and are out of luck…Grin~ so what is up, is there a fix, is this a bug, or what is going on.

Not a deal breaker, I fully plan to join PRO to support all of you, I have had so much fun lately it is unreal…playing the pre sequel at the moment and it is sure nice to not have to worry about ammo.

Will bookmark this post and check back soon, any help would be appreciated, maybe the game on Steam is 32…but it clearly says it requires a 64 bit system…so??

Thanks

Kit

It’s a bug start the game first then back out to desk top with game running then push play in wemod
Borderlands enhanced edition did the same thing said you running 32 bit version and I was not
Or you can also change it right click on the exe

@frank

Thanks for the help. I got it to work but not sure I did it as told. I have to enable Wmod then launch the game and then bring up Wmod and hold Tab/Alt and click on Wmod to bring it up, then hit play and then Tab/Alt holding it once the game launches in Wmod and it works.

Yes I had so many problems with Borderlands Enhanced Edition, it would take ten pages so I simply deleted that game and moved on. No keys, no weapons, motion blur to the extreme, etc, etc.

Anyway thanks a bunch, you convinced me to keep trying and it works now, just takes a few more steps.

A bit more to add. Yes I can get the cheat trainer to work, however using the load game, back out of game etc, etc until you get the trainer to work, in only partially works. I cannot have any suppressed ammo…nope will not let me have any. I have 1000 plus rounds of ordinary ammo…but it will not allow any suppressed ammo. Also the graphics clarity seems to be effected when I do this, a great deal of motion blur. Hopefully all of this can be fixed…meanwhile playing other games.
Also the game tends to freeze quite often with the trainer enabled, up to three or four times per mission. The conflict between 32 bit and 64 bit seems to fight each other constantly when the game, pc and all involved is 64 bit…I dunno just a gamer not a computer expert.

Thanks

Kit

1 Like