Buoyancy Cheats and Trainer for Steam

why not function on others mode ? or F1vWorks ! others than that is useless ? not function at all !

The only working Cheat is The super storage Capacity 28/01/2020

Sorry to bug yall with this. But none of the cheats are working on current build

So i have the Newest version of the game V2ā€¦1.0119 the cheats dont work except the storage cheat @MrAntiFun so if you can fix the issue everyone will be happy when you do.

I donā€™t know if Iā€™m doing something wrong :s only ā€œsuper storageā€ is working on my game

Yea thatā€™s the only cheat thatā€™s working and i think the developer doesnā€™t car to fix it because people been asking them to fix it but hasnā€™t yet

so idk if its a really big issue or not but i cant use the add resources cheat is there any things i need to do for it to work say pause the game maybe bring up the inventory eta

The trainerā€™s maker is busy. This is not the only trainer he has and this is not the only game in existence in the world. You need to learn to be patient and also how to correctly request updates for games: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

It does not give me the option to request an update thats why im posting in here

Sorry for the late response. Ok we will have to take a look and see whatā€™s up

Game has been updated to v2.1.0220, Trainer is not working anymore

Wellā€¦ All i know is that it may take a while for them to make a stable verson of the game and id love a updated trainer. Having tto get items while your been attacked is a real pain

1 Like

trainer needs to be updated it not working with the new builds

The Buoyancy cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

No cheats of this trainer are currently working.

The game was updated very recently this month. That means the trainer likely needs an update.

This link explains how to get trainers updated: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support

Trainers are notified ''available" but none of them work anymoreā€¦ this need an update since many weeks now~ weā€™re 06/14/21

ya they dont work :frowning:

1 Like

Same here been trying to get the mods working since 2019 and still nothing works not happy - Mr Anti Fun, normally has is ā– ā– ā– ā–  together way better than this JUST SAYING.
I have started the game in Steam (LATEST UPDATE) and also started the game through WeMod and still nothing and have downloaded the trainer too ? SO Mr ANTI WHY isnā€™t it working Sir PLEASE HELP us all mate cheers

Its not working needs an update thanks