Burnout Paradise Xbox One Backwards Compatibility On The Way

[/img]As one of the particularly popular racing titles to come out of the last generation, Criterion Games’ Burnout Paradise crafted a lovely and addicting open-world racing title that became a big hit, and hopefully its brand of sun-soaked racing will be coming to the Xbox One, according to its developer.

Developer Criterion Games revealed through Twitter that the company is in negotiations with Microsoft to bring Burnout Paradise to Xbox One via backwards compatibility with Xbox 360 titles, a new feature announced during last month’s E3 2015 allowing users with either digital or physical copies of Xbox 360 games to download and play them on Xbox One.

While there’s no specific timeline yet for when to expect Burnout Paradise on Xbox One through backwards compatibility, Criterion Games assured fans it will have “more news soon” on the title joining the list of Xbox 360 games available for Xbox One, which is currently expecting about 100 supported Xbox 360 titles by this holiday season.

Source: TheTechGame.com

Give me Fallout 3 and NV already.

Pretty sure like 2 people have this game…

Give us Fallout, Mass Effect 2/3, Black Ops (for da zimbeys) and glorious Rainbow Six Vegas 2!

(and Red Ded and GTA IV)

I must be one of these 2 people :wink: love me some burnout!

Give me Digimon: Rumble Arena 2 from the original Xbox console and I’ll be satisfied. OG Xbox master race.

As one of the particularly popular racing titles to come out of the last generation,…

So we’re just going to skip over the Forza Motorsport, Midnight Club, and Need for Speed series, okay.

I have it on both xbox 360 and pc, I have also played it alot on ps3 :smirk:

Cod4 plz, fallout 3 plz, RDR plz.