Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies trailer released

[/img]Sledgehammer Games has released a new Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies trailer.

The video’s official description also offers a little more info on the story behind the zippy zombie breakout: “Untrained and unprepared, four Atlas employees must survive a horror unlike any other. John Malkovich, Bill Paxton, Rose McGowan, and Jon Bernthal star in Exo Zombies, coming to Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare DLC in 2015.”

The first chapter of Exo Zombies will be included with the Havoc DLC pack in January, or as part of the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Season Pass, it was announced in November.

Sledgehammer has promised a completely new take on the CoD Zombies formula. “As things were wrapping up around launch, we started playing around with the idea of what happens when zombies were thrown into the mix with exoskeleton gameplay,” said Sledgehammer in a statement accompanying the announcement trailer.

“What we came up with is Exo Zombies - an entirely new breed of zombies and an entirely new co-op experience that is truly unique to Advanced Warfare.”

Source: TheTechGame.com

Holy crap no way! I can’t wait to spend $9.99 on DLC that should have been included in the full game.
***** you CoD.

I thought it was $19.99? Oh well, its not like I can play the game anyways. My digital download of AW disappeared the other day and its not showing up in my purchase history.

Weird , could it have transferred your license somewhere?

I am on the Xbox One. It would usually show up in my ready to install section of the my games and apps but its not even there. I dont know what to do about it. I called up xbox and explained the situation to them and they didnt even have an answer for me. They said it might have been redeemed under another account on my xbox. And there is only one account there, and that is an account of someones that I am doing a destiny service for.

Why should it have been included in the game?

Do you say this about other games or just cod?