Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Description and box art spotted, Exo-Suits

[/img]The official description for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 has been revealed via the official Call of Duty site.

"Call of Duty®: Black Ops 3 is the first title for next-gen hardware in the critically acclaimed Black Ops series. Developed by Treyarch, the award-winning creator of the two most played games in Call of Duty® history. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 deploys players into a dark, twisted future where a new breed of Black Ops soldiers emerges and the lines are blurred between our own humanity and the technology we created to stay ahead, in a world where cutting-edge military robotics define warfare. With three unique game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies, it providing fans with the deepest and most ambitious Call of Duty ever.

Source: TheTechGame.com

:worried:

Black Ops 3 deploys players into a dark, twisted future where a new breed of Black Ops soldiers emerges and the lines are blurred between our own humanity and the technology we created to stay ahead, in a world where cutting-edge military robotics define warfare.

god damn it more future

Looks nothing like an exo.

Can we just go back to WW2 :c.

I didn’t buy Advanced Warfare and I won’t buy this one either. What a disappointment…

Can’t believe it’s going to be more future ****.

please…no, no, and hummm oh ya no

(I started a war with this comment here we go :smiley:)

Could care less if it’s future or past oriented, I’ve never played a CoD game for the story.
BOII MP IMO was the best CoD. If 3 is anything like it, it’s a buy for me.

Was hoping for WAW2 but i guess more future it is!

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 deploys players into a dark, twisted future

Oh dear.

future

Looks like it might be another bad COD, why don’t they do one in the past ?

I only care about zombies, that’s the reason why I bought Bops 1 & 2, and Advanced Warfare. So as long as it has zombies, I’m buying it.

I won’t be buying another CoD until we have more SAS and more Scotsman.

More of this:

But even then i’ll be sceptical…

yes cant wait looks so good so glad treyarch is making the next cod :smile:

Is it on xbox 360 aswell?

Is it just me or do they not listen to the community anymore.

Very few people want this. We are sick of futuristic shooters.

They started 3 years ago dude, they couldn’t change it once they heard people don’t want futuristic ****

If they feature exo-suits and allow players to jump excessively high over walls, I’m going to be pissed. I would, however, love to be able to play the Wager game-modes again, as well as the Nazi-Zombies game-mode. Would be nice if they featured the original zombies maps from WaW and the previous Black Ops games.

I bet ya’ there’s going to be an Advanced Warfare 2 after this. Better hope they make this game count then.