Call of Duty: Black Ops II Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Less about asking the same questions, more about wanting precise clearance about it. I don’t know about you, but I worded it to where one of the CoD games allows cheating in SOLO Zombies (as in you can use the WeMod trainer and nothing would happen) and wanting clearance on this one just to be safer rather than sorry later on.

It says “There was a problem starting the trainer.Your game version may not be compatible.You can also try again at a different point in your game.”

Help me please

Disable your antivirus and add wemod to its exception list. Run the game yourself then click Play. Spam the play key.

so, it’s 2020. And when i try to play the campaign with this trainer it crashes my game.

Why?

could this be updated for zombies solo play?

No. The trainer maker is no longer with us here at wemod. So a whole new trainer will have to be made.
Zombies solo play ? Zombies is online. ?

So I found a way to stop it crashing the campaign at the end of a mission turn off all cheats boom done

is this only for sp or multi becus it dus not work
on multi

We do not condone cheating in multiplayer and we will never make a trainer for multiplayer.

question. does this work for zombies. i have been trying to find a trainer that works for zombies when playing solo but all i seem to find are sketchy mods that edit your files to add a mod menue in game and i just want to play zombies solo with cheats

1 Like

Solo zombies is still online so no this will not work

Has the issue with the trainer crashing your game at the end of missions or softlocking you been fixed?

Every time I play the game it’ll black screen and freeze at the end of mission

Do this work in multiplayer lobbies?

1 Like

No, the cheats are only for the campaign.

1 Like

Is there a way you guys can make mods for zombies?

4 Likes

I was wondering the same thing. I just want to use it for solo.

2 Likes

I was wondering if anyone else got this error whilst loading into the third mission of singleplayer and how one might be able to fx it. Thanks!

Yes,what you have to do is set your windows compatibility to Window 7. That will cure the exception. However then at the end of each mission the game will crash – if you are using the wemod Trainer. However is you click the Disable All - Trainer cheat, towards the end of the mission. The mission will finish with no crash. You can then enable all the cheats at the beginning of the next mission. This is working good for me. I hope this helps :0)

2 Likes

This doesn’t work for Call of Duty: BO2 Zombies, on Steam at least, a few important ones don’t work like the health.

4 Likes