Call of Duty: Black Ops II Cheats and Trainer for Steam

not with infinty ?

Infinity is from this site, so no.

ok thanks

cheats are not working for cracked version

I think the latest Infinity stopped the dll blockade so either you need the newest available update. Or still the one before .dll bloacked was made. As your game is cracked wemod does not officially support it but it should work as long as the folder structure is not different. No guarantees though

What is your game version?

@N1ceToMeetYou this be 2 not 3 :wink:

i dont know

Ah yeah forgot they are making thousands of the same games. My mistake.

1 Like

So is there a way to use it in Zombies? Since it’s online only for zombies you can’t use it there? Not even custom games…?

Some of the cheats might work but them working isn’t intentional. If you want to “cheat” in multiplayer, be prepared to be banned.

is it possible to use these cheats for xbox if so do i need to use a folder and usb stick

Infinity is a pc program containing pc trainers for pc games. You are going to need a lot more than a folder and usb stick.

1 Like

I don’t have a clue how to do anything on xbox

Does it work in zombies for xbox 360 if i am playing offline?

No infinity is for pc games only

does it work if u put a usb in then get the mods thenput it in ur xbox will it work?

It’s onyl for PC

anyone have any ideas on how to fix this glitch i have
Everytime i try to do a bonus box open thingy in multiplayer it crashes to to “can’t update state pool”

No, no fix it’s for single player only not multi-player

hi I have a problem with using infinity for black ops 2
when I start up bo2 from infinity I get directly an error saying call of duty black ops 2 has stopped working properly
and then it stays black whole time can’t even close anything no matter what
I just restart pc
can someone help why it happens?
ty