Call of Duty: Black Ops III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Call of Duty: Black Ops III
This is the official discussion topic of the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Easy Kills
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. Unlimited Ammo
5. Unlimited Grenades
6. No Reload
7. Perfect Accuracy
8. Rapid Fire
9. Disable All

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

This trainer is no longer supported due to anti-cheat added to the game. The trainer will only work with versions of the game prior to the anti-cheat being added.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/01/2017
    Started development

• 06/01/2017
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

A “Disable All” keyboard shortcut has been added.

2 Likes

I love the Black Ops 3 mods! They work perfect for zombies! You should look into adding money in zombies?

5 Likes

You shouldn’t use it for zombies mode. The trainer warns you about that the moment you start it.

1 Like

I use it in Local use only though.

I get that zombies is online but so can the campaign but why should they car about zombie mods/hacks not like you are making it impossible for a player to kill you

Because you are making it impossible for a zombie to kill you. They cared much more when the leaderboards were based off of rounds survived. I’m not sure how much they care now about zombies.

i guess that makes sense guess somebody that doesn’t care should test it see if they care about cheated zombies

I used it in single player zombies several times and didn’t get banned but I also exited the task when I died so the clip wouldn’t upload and none of the stats were saved.

1 Like

yea if i get it i mmight try, i can go without the MP if they choose to ban because i only really play campagin in BO3 and zombies with friends

I have used it on zombies and never got banned. It is fun and my friends like having fun with it.

Hi,
Can I use thus on multiplayer ?

1 Like

No you cannot use it on multiplayer.

Is this still working as of the latest version of the game? My friends and I cannot get into a game with it together. Game version 50.5.16.6.0

We do not support online modding.

2 Likes

@Chris wouldnt it be nice if people read things before hand

Then this forum would be even more died. I hate to say it but this community consists of people not capable of doing research on their own and some people who have nothing better to do then to help them. That and a â– â– â– â– -load of new trainers :wink:

Use of F9 to disable all when in mission causes game to crash (offline mode in BO3 and steam offline as well when this occurs.) All other trainer options enabled before using F9 Disabling any option seems to cause the game to crash as well.

1 Like

Looks like there was an update :S @stn