Call of Duty: Black Ops III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Haha no problem! At least it wasn’t a problem with Infinity :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ofcourse not ya’ll are awesome :punch:

2 Likes

it tells me the trainer is not for current version and may crash game

Would be great to update it again, currently doesn’t work and I continue to get the error “mods cant be loaded, try closing the game and try again” (which is impractical due to the very long loading time for missions and the actual game) but as for all the success of others I cant wait to be able to use this.

Are you using steam or cracked version?

I’m using steam

@STN I think maybe they made a multiplayer update not long ago that maybe changed files that even effect single player

Thank god. Hate online hackers!!

Until that is figured out the trainer will not work with the newest version.

1 Like

Considering time lag (june to November) and that the trainer still doesn’t work, perhaps it should be removed from the list of trainers.

why, they just have had more things at the top of their to do list

It works, i just need to add in anti-anti-debug. If it isn’t working then let us know which cheats aren’t ? so i can tell if its assembler bug or just trainer needing update

I tried it before posting, and it caused my game to freeze shortly after I started using the cheats. I didn’t try all of them, but it was crashing for me with only unlimited health implemented.

@unknown_v2

Dont know why but unlimited health activates and after a second it deactivates again all other options work atleast for me.

It still freezes up my game but I don’t care to much, it is just call of duty

This tool isn’t working for me :confused:

Edit: I tried to launch the game using INFINITY (nothing happened), then I tried loading INFINITY while in-game, it froze my game. Then I tried the same two steps after a PC restart and still got the same results

The game has anti-cheat, that’s what causing the issues.

Try to attach and run INFINITY, after you have launched the game (once any campaign level has been loaded), just to see if this works or not ?

The above game’s trainer might also need an update, if something has changed in between (via a patch, or a version update).

Better use the Game Trainer’s official thread, to post your feedback. Try to be more specific, and mention which particular cheat/trainer options are NOT working, so the DEV can look into this.

Do you get any ERROR code message as well ?

EDIT: looks like you have already posted under the above topic just now (while I was typing)…

@Nick_666 @STN @unknown_v2 @frank @Chris

I’m new to PC gaming, all I want to do is beat the campaign on realistic difficulty while using godmode, so how can I disabled the anti-cheat. I’m used to Xbox 360 modding so is it possible to edit the game save to add godmode or increased health?

Thanks