Call of Duty: Black Ops Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Call of Duty: Black Ops
This is the official discussion topic of the Call of Duty: Black Ops Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo & Grenades
3. No Reload
4. No Recoil
5. Super Accuracy
6. Rapid Fire
7. One-Hit Kills
8. Multiple Primary Weapons
9. Super Speed
10. Speed Scale
11. Super Jump
12. Jump Height

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

This trainer is retired and will not received any further updates.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 12 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

can this mod be used for zombies as well as single player?

I havent tested it but i bet it will. But dont try online.
Or be aware of VAC bans.

1 Like

Yes, since Zombies is on the same exe, it works for it.

The Call of Duty: Black Ops trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added more features

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

hello I run an tested it with latest steam version and on main infinity screen when I start the game , it closes itself immediately and Whenever I try this method reverse(first game start then infinity black ops mod start) I encountered same error

Try loading the trainer when you’ve loaded up and are playing a mission.

Tried the game myself and it crashes immediately for me on firing first shot with options unlimited health, no reload, super accuracy, and one hit kills even starting the trainer after the mission starts. Steam version.

I pirated Black Ops 1, and I don’t know the exe name, so it won’t detect it, mind if you help me out somehow?

@donutbutt Run your game then open Task Manager. Right click on Game name and then “Open File Location”. That is your game exe name.

This is for windows 10 but the steps should be identical in other win versions.

Hey @STN, I’m sorry I explained it wrong. What I meant is, I keep getting "We couldn’t find an installation of Call of Duty: Black Ops on your computer. That’s because the .exe file name is different than what steam gives. I do locate it, but it has a different name. To be honest my main question is what is the name of the official .exe file name of Black Ops, maybe if I rename it, it’ll work? Because I pirated youtuber’s life and it works, and dying light as well.

Ah. BlackOps.exe is the name the trainer is looking for.

Thank you so much it’s working now!

Whenever I start the trainer my game crashes. I want to use it for zombies.

2 Likes

Hello? Can anyone answer me? :frowning:

I believe the trainer is only made for the single player

I think according to @unknown_v2, Zombies is on the same exe, so it should work for this mode as well, imo. I haven’t tried it though.

@vigoroustv,

Can you play the Zombies mode, without using the Trainer ? Run the Infinity tool as an ADMIN, and temporarily disable any AntiVirus/firewall software.

Also, go through this link. Check out the “best practices” section as well:

Infinity Troubleshooting Guide

Make sure to connect/attach the trainer after loading a mission or after loading your Zombies level. CoD seems to have some checks that will crash the game if a trainer is used before loading a level.

Do NOT start the game with Infinity.

the game crashes seconds after i launch it whats wrong

use trainer VAC ban? steam!