Call of Duty Ghost Camo - How to Get it FREE!

****! Lol this is what i get. I Guess i’m to late. :confused: someone do it for me pls < 3 lol, also thanks for sharing this!

Could anyone get me a code? I keep getting this error message! The Call of Duty: Ghosts Pre-order Camo Code Recovery form is currently unavailable. Please check back later.

I got a code entered it but haven’t got the camo. How long does it take to get?

Can anyone get me one as it saying its not working or like come back later.

mine showed up right away

It’s unavailable at the moment so they might be fixing it :anguished: lol can someone who could get a spare code PM me one. That way at least if they fix it i’d have a code to still enter. :o if that would even work still lol.

I just made an elite account and linked them. When I put the code in it said it had already been redeemed. I got other stuff unlocked for signing up just not that DLC

I think they might be fixing it ATM since the site in unavailable.

Ahhh man i’m too late, most likely will be another glitch to get this in the future.

Spare codes! Who has any lol. I’m sure some people got some extra’s eh? :wink:

I followed this tutorial when the thread was posted so I might have gotten luck with everything working right then and there, but, to answer your question, once I got the code/redeemed it the site said it would take about 24 hours to receive the weapon camo, but right when I got onto Black Ops 2 I had it in the DLC section.
Best of luck to anyone who is still trying to get the skin because it does seem Activision is fixing the site so you can’t glitch the system.

Got it but site now fixed no more codes

Neither method seems to be working D= If someone could possibly get a spare code please PM me!

Hey Whats up

The support site is unavailable. I don’t like the camo, I just want it to add to my camo collection.

Well sadly i don’t think this is gonna work anymore :expressionless:

Try Killer’s method. That currently works. It just takes longer to get the code.

I did but maybe i did something wrong or didn’t wait long enough so i will try again i guess lol.

Just got my code, and it worked like a charm. Thanks

Killer states that you can make up fake info but when I done that it wasn’t working because my billing address was different to my registered bank card address so I just used my real info and then it’s just a case of waiting 24 hours for the code once you get it redeem the code and then cancel the order… And if you want more codes for friends etc then just keep ordering again,wait for the code and then cancel order