Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Cheats and Trainer for Steam

But at some point i remember using this on zombies and it worked… But now doesnt work anymore, is there anyway to use the mods in offline zombies?

The trainer from 6/14/2017 still works for ammo/ no reload and rapid fire, but the health and other cheats don’t work, for zombies.

you cant play zombies offline

@STN I had the same issue for the Unlimited health, it doesnt work whether the switch on or off.

game crash on gadget swap with infinite gadget activated at any point prior.
also infinite hp / ammo seem to only work sometimes. already changed keybind on each option more than once.

edit to previous, infinite gadget not responsible. infinite ammo or no reload affecting grenades and gadgets. seems to be the cause. just had the game ctd trying to swap gadgets without the gadget cheat active.

Hopefully we can get an update eventually, but I just hope it works for zombies

found it was unlimited ammo causing the crash if changing grenades or gadget in campaign.
cheats do work for zombies if you play solo. havent tried online cause no matches found lol.
infinite health isn’t perfectly working you can still die to the bosses in some cases.

would be nice if there was a one hit kill working. tried older versions but no effect sadly.

I just tried the most recent cheats with zombies, none of them work. Ammo cheat says I have unlimited but after I use x number of rounds, the bullets that are fired do no damage.

rebind the keys before starting them

I can get ammo/no reload to work but not health cheat, which is kinda important since I’m not the greatest lol.

bit sad it seems this isn’t getting any new updates or fixes from the creator(s) I was doing a replay to get all the weapon scans in the campaign and couldnt get any of the cheats working again.
no reload changes the numbers but doesnt actually stop the count dropping and the mag size is still the same.
god mode doesn’t function at all it seems, I’m getting killed in just 1 or 2 hits.
unlimited ammo ( ammo pool to reload from) doesnt keep functioning and the one time it did it also affected the gadgets and grenades again causing CTD when i tried to pick up a new one.

1 Like

thought id try this game campaign mode only, no cheats work at all in any mode some update would be nice

I am playing the Operation Port Armor mission, currently at the Civilian Terminal. Without using the cheats, I have tried picking up the Personal Armor. I keep getting a brief error message than the game crashes. I have loaded the cheats to try and get the same result.

Error Message: > No Free DObjs (2048 Exhausted)

Any Ideas???

1 Like

unlimited health,and no reload is not working please update on steam

2 Likes

Unlimited health and no reload still not working. Also, using them seem to break the game because you no longer regen health and when using weapons like the f-spar, you can’t reload once you’ve used a clip of ammo.

Unlimited Health & Unlimited Gadgets doesn’t work july 23, 2022 but everything else works i was thinking of doing the subscription but i don’t know

It work again at Aug 27 then when you try to play another dlc map it stops working at Aug 28, you get 1 game play that work then get ready to switch maps it stops, also add money cheats as well come in handy when you trying to do main easter egg solo

1 Like

Weirdly enough unlimited health worked as of a month or two ago when I played through this – I decided to test a new GPU by playing through at the highest difficulty, but now I’m in the same boat as unlimited health has stopped working. I got nothing, but as a paid subscriber I’d love to see this functional again; the game was maligned but the campaign (I do not play any multiplayer of any kind) was quite enjoyable.

1 Like

needs updated unlimited health dose not work