App Horizon

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hiya mate is there a possible (UWP) Windows 10 store version of this trainer please. Cheers :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Still not working :frowning:
I just updated. OS: Win 10.

0 Likes

When I have easy kills activated the game crashes and God mode dosent really work when activated can you please fix thanks :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Are you guys using it in zombies mode? This trainer is for the campaign only.

0 Likes

yeah i was using it in campaign and its crashes my game when i activate easy kills and god mode i still die

0 Likes

Ah jeez, the game had an update a day after i updated. I’ll update it again

0 Likes

Cod infinite warfare unlimited health not working

okay thank you :slight_smile: lmaoo

0 Likes

i used just infinite health yesterday in campaign and i still died

0 Likes

Game crashes when No Recoil is on at least by myself.

0 Likes

My bad always testing on borderless fullscreen with Fullscreen it works without fullscreen you will crash.

0 Likes

Tought it came by myself the problem so i checked everything out.
After rebooting the gamewith Fullscreen the recoil hack will crash your game automatically every single time…

0 Likes

@TechnicallBrains Game’s anti-cheat hits quickly on no recoil so that’s the easiest to crash. I can remove the cheat but most of the time i have been able to activate it fine so i don’t see a reason to. I have added a note in trainer for this.

Oh and this trainer is UP to DATE, i never bothered to reply “updated” because we now have a notification system inside infinity that lets users know when a new trainer is released or updated. nb92 and jollyman replies are before that update.

0 Likes

does the trainer work with the windows store version because i cant find it in my games list? and if not, could you make it win store compatible?

0 Likes

nevermind. probably going to get a refund with no one playing multiplayer.

0 Likes

@MasaShake1986 LOL

Yeah UWP is really new and a pain in the ass for me as a trainer-maker because i buy the game on steam and then have to buy on windows store or ask someone to gift me if i want to make a trainer.

0 Likes

hey stn the unlimited health cheat and unlimited ammo cheat and no reload cheat are not working for me can you please help me?

0 Likes

The game most likely updated again (it loves to do this every week apparently), i’ll update the trainer again.

0 Likes

lol yeah i checked steam and i think it had an update feb 14th

0 Likes

The Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Updated for steam version vinfinity

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

0 Likes

hey stn i went to play the game today but before i could launch the game on steam call of duty had an update again so i tried playing with the mods the only ones that dont work are unlimited health and the easy kill makes it easy to be killed by the enemys

0 Likes