Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Most cheats seem to work now, although recoil seems to invariably crash the game and the health cheat does not seem to work for zombies.

Read trainer notes. This game has some nasty anticheats which cause a crash.

6/18/17
Trainer for infinite warfare works.
But
Iā€™m disappointed that you locked Black Ops IIIā€™s thread. That one caused the game to crash and or/ not run. Fix that please. If you can fix it for IW you definitely can for Black Ops.
Cheers!

Use a cracked copy (v1.0). Game blocks dll injection so itā€™s not possible to make infinity work with it.

IW doesnā€™t do that

it Works,l but my game chrashes every time i use it

Are you using it in offline mode?

the unlimited ammo and rapidfire work fine but unlimited health doesnt work

1 Like

Trainer is making the game to crash, useless

Wow so itā€™s useless cause itā€™s not working for you? wow how nice. Seeing as to how useless Infinity is I take it you donā€™t need support. Perfect less work for the devs

1 Like

This game has anticheat, on top of that it gets updated every damn week. On top of that, the anticheat makes it hard to debug the game and update the trainer.

I know it is frustrating when a cheat doesnā€™t work but itā€™s not infinityā€™s fault.

Can you at least tell me which cheats are causing it to crash?

1 Like

Yeah sorry my bad iĀ“ve been enjoying the trainers, the only feature that when activated makes the game to crash is unlimited health, all of the other work fine, no reload, no recoil, unlimited ammo, everything exept health, still enjoying the game with out ulimited health, itĀ“s great thanks and sorry for the delay

Must be an update again. Iā€™ll check it out

I would like if you could add aim assist or aimbot. Still its a great cheat anyways.

You donā€™t need that for single player

hey STN will this work in zombies?

maybe. Itā€™s made for singleplayer only though.
It could work in zombies but if you get banned or it doesnā€™t work no one here will take responsibility

1 Like

heya STN God mode dosnt work could you fix it ?

1 Like

Does it work for Zombies or only Campaign?

Campaign