App Horizon

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@STN please is there an ETA to when Unlimited Health will be patched?
Always-1

0 Likes

Hi,

So I get this issue with infinite warfare : cheats, all cheat doesn’t work, even after downloading the file shown at top.

I haven’t read all msgs of this post, does somebody give the solution ?

When I enable cheats, game seems harder => anti cheat ?

So if somebody know how turning around this issue I’m impatient to read him :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Any chance this trainer can get updated, all the cheats work except infinite Health, or is there anyway to get it to work?

0 Likes

I’ll request it be made available to vote on but I doubt it will be updated again due to the age of the game :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

its something atleast, thanks though :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Shouldnt this be updated again, ESPECIALLY considering the age of the game? Its pretty old now and no new updates are coming, so if the creator updates it now, he will be done and over with it, instead of having a mass of outdated trainers.
Imo having 10 outdated trainers which need an update, is worth than not having a trainer for these games at all, because people will keep coming who try the trainer, only to be met with the fact that the trainer does not work.

0 Likes

If the dev finds time they may update it again, we’re getting ready for V6 of the WeMod app which will bring changes to the app and how some things work see more on that here :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Are you sure about that? So many games people claim wouldn’t have updates then a week later and they’re updated again.

0 Likes

I get what you mean, by that since alot of games you do trainers for have mini updates here and there, but he is saying this is an old call of duty title, there would almost be no reason we to see an update by the devs, but who the hell knows.

0 Likes