Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
This is the official discussion topic of the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Gadget
3. No Reload
4. Unlimited Ammo

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 03/30/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 04/11/2017

• 06/14/2017
    Updated notes

• 01/16/2022
    Unlimited Gadget cheat added
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

6 Likes

Good work, STN ! :thumbsup: :slight_smile:

Hope to see few more options, if possible. But anyway, thanks for the trainer. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Of course. Game has anti-cheat, finally had to use the anti-anti-cheat capabilities of v2 :smiley: Without v2, this trainer wouldn’t even be possible.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, this trainer doesnt seem to work when I try to use it.
My ammunition is still consumed, and my health still decreases as normal, for instance.

1 Like

When you press and toggle the trainer key (F1, F2 etc…), does it make a beep sound ? Do you get any error message as well ?

Do you have the STEAM copy of this game ?

Yes, it is the Steam version.
When I press the keys, the Infinity client does make the activation noise, but apparently with no effect on the actual game. I’ve tried running Infinity as an administrator, and disabling my antivirus, to no effect :frowning:

Okay. Then kindly wait for STN to reply back. He is the trainer developer, so only he can help you out with this issue.

@STN

Try clicking on the cheats to remap the hotkeys.

1 Like

@User2428724 Do you die? Your health might appear to decrease (screen turning red) but you won’t die. If you do die, let me know.

As for ammo, i just find out it only works for certain weapons and not all, so switch to others and see if it works. Pushing an update tonight.

Update pushed.
Added 2 more cheats
Fixed no reload so it now affects all guns

hi is it safe to use this if it works in zombies solo mode?

1 Like

No it’s not. It was not meant to be used for zombies or multi player, it was only meant to be used for Singleplayer.

If it works for Zombies and you use it for that then you shouldn’t blame WeMod, it is not safe as it’s connected to the internet 24/7 and the games are cloud saved on their server and they can check the game to see if you’re modding or not.

WeMod does not create trainers for multiplayer use, it’s singleplayer only and should only be used for singleplayer games. If games have multi and singleplayer and there are trainer for that game they are intended for the singleplayer only, if they work multi then it’s the companies fault but you should still not use it for multiplayer cheating.

1 Like

Ininity can’t find CoD IW, i own it in win store.
I think it is because the .exe-file is named as “iw7uwp_ship.exe”, not as “iw7_ship.exe”.
I can’t rename the file and manually selecting the Game folder doesn’t work.

Yes, I still perish as normal.
And I’ve noticed something about Infinite Ammo: when I toggle the cheat on, my spare ammunition is actually reset to 0, giving me less ammo than I started with! Suffice to say, I can’t reload. Switching weapons or picking up new ones does not alleviate this issue.

obviously i’m new here, so just a question (and curious). why not just have a standalone trainer like others out there, rather than a centralized hub of a menu that requires a login to access other trainers. thanks.

Good questions. Here are some reasons why we embrace the all-in-one style trainer app:

• We can release trainer updates seamlessly.
  • You don’t have to figure out your game version because Infinity does it for you. This goes along with the automatic updates because you don’t have to go searching for a new trainer when a game updates.
  • We can show all the trainers of games that you have installed that we support, in one place.
  • If there’s ever a bug or compatibility issue with future versions of Windows, a single update can fix it.
  • You can control cheats using your phone/tablet with a Pro subscription. This wouldn’t be trivial to implement without the unified platform we created.
  • We want people who have never used a trainer before to be able to cheat without knowing any technical details about their game, like the version, process to attach to, possibly EXE location, etc.

We require registration now because we want to monitor trainer usage and crash reports more effectively. It has really helped us understand the community better as well as making our trainers more robust, so it’s a plus for everybody :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Steam version of the game. When I load the trainer, the game crashes as soon as I try to fire my weapon. Just locks up and I must kill it.

Which cheat?

same thing happens to me with steam version game crashes i think its no clip that causes it and also unlimited health doesn’t work for me in campaign or solo zombies

I have the same problem but with solo zombies every cheat works exept from Unlimited Health its the main reason i want Unlimited Health :smiley: