Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@STN The game must have been updated because the cheats are still not working at all. Cheats for all of my other games work fine, you are a genius. Keep it up.

Genius ? Wow i wouldnt go that far.

Hello, please could someone tell me how to make a request for the windows store version so I can vote on it since it is not there? Thanks
Always-1

No need to write it in every thread now. If you had multiple games to add to the voting list you couldā€™ve made a thread with all of them in.
@Chris can add them but I can tell you right now. The possibility for any of these to appear is 1%

Thanks that fine. I had forgotten about @Chris anyway, Iā€™ll take the 1% chance over the zero.
Always-1

@STN thank you for adding support for the Windows Store Version. Just one question is the infinite health temporary?Always-1

I didnā€™t add it for windows store version?

Well, it works and attached expect the infinite health. I remember a while back @Chris said he will try to add the code to work like RE7 did.

Always-1

I said that? Iā€™m do not make cheats unless Iā€™m bored then I just post the cheat table.

Yeah you did when you helped make RE7 compatible with Windows store you said you will try CoD IE and CoD MW Remaster
Always-1

yeah, no.

That wasnā€™t me. I have nothing to do with trainers. I think you are thinking of Frank and he only works on Infinity back-end.

in any case, great

Ok maybe sorry for the mix up.
Always-1

Is there a chance unlimited health can be patched as it is not working right now all the rest do.
Always-1

1 Like

Hey STN Unlimited Health Doesnā€™t Work anymore and it seems infinite ammo is a chance only thing to work right now otherwise client side if it doesnā€™t work than you will fire bullets endlessly that do no damage even if your host only a chance for that though I donā€™t know If you Still work on this game anymore but please itā€™d be nice if you could at least fix the Unlimited Health portion of it thank you if you do so. (and also thanks just for reading this)

1 Like

Kinda hard to understand , but this trainer is made for singleplayer game play

@STN The Infinite Health no longer works can you please fix that?
Thank you and keep up the good work.

1 Like

yes pls fix god mod :slight_smile: I really love what you are doing STN :slight_smile:

1 Like

So Iā€™m just a fool by the way STN infinite ammo works just fine but I was using a past version but something that doesnā€™t work at all is Invincibility could you please fix that some time

1 Like