Call of Duty: WWII Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Can we get unlim medkits as well?

yeah I just tried the unlimited ammo cheat and it glitches my guns and also freezes my game and lags aswell

2 Likes

does this work with zombies? (due to it loading cod multiplayer, im thinking not)

No this is made for singleplayer use only.

Thanks for the quick reply! I know that all trainers the trainers you guys make are meant for sp, i was the only one in my lobby and just wanted to make sure about using it.
Thanks again

1 Like

Update: I tried starting the game first then the trainer, now Everything works fine.
And as far I can tell you NEED to Start the Game First before the Trainer. if you do It the other way then only Unlimited health works.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this. Glad that it works. Have fun! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there a possibility for tank invincibility cheat , I’m stuck in tank mission, unlimited health does not work for tank,and unfortunately further progress is locked. Thank you.

1 Like

Tried this and it worked, but still getting the same gradual slowdowns and game glitching.
Suspect either a memory leak or the game developers trolling cheaters.

1 Like

dunno if i did something wrong, but none of the options work properly for me.

unlimited health doesn’t work, but gives RIDICULOUS damage resistance
unlimited ammo doesn’t work, cause the game still registers gun running out of ammo
no reload doesn’t work, cause if you fire the gun normally, the game makes you reload
unlimited grenades don’t work, cause the game registers you throwing 4 and then won’t let you do anymore

Hello @IkosVharr. :slight_smile:

Did you read and try this post? —> Call of Duty: WWII Cheats and Trainer for Steam

1 Like

When i use the trainer to replay and explore, it causes massive lag on the game. never used to do that before. any thoughts?

I have been trying to use this trainer for this game on single-player, they work but frequently get lag and game sometimes becomes unplayable. If i stop using it the game runs fine, is this an issue with the game? All other cheats for other games work perfectly fine

1 Like

Unlimited Health not working anymore in game idk about the others

2 Likes

Yeah, all I wanted was to play zombies with these hacks and they don’t work. Please fix them.

Sorry our trainers only work for singleplayer. We wont fix them to use in zombies

1 Like

oh ok

When i use the cheat’s then i get a masive lagg problem. Anny
suggestion?

1 Like

heloo the trainer doesnt work

Trainer works u just gotta turn off antivirus however the game is rlly laggy