Call of Duty: WWII Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Any chance of an update yet? still crashes on startup.

Game crashes when I start it through Infinity, and also crashes if I launch the app mid game. I tried playing offline and it does the same thing!

when i trying to start cod ww2 with infinity game chrashing with text saying call of duty wwII SP stopped working

They added eac to the game needs an update some day

infiniy is stil chasing the game… pliz fix it!

i’m still confused, is this trainer for steam or crack or both ;0 ?

Crack atm

oh ok, is it possible to make for steam cos it would make me very happy :smile:

No. They added anticheat to the game , it used to work when it first came out but not any more
STD said it will take a long time to hack this game

kk damn, would it be possible to get a file patch like you did for far cry 5? Or is there no hope

on nexus mods they talk about decompiling the patches, altering them with cheats and mods, then recompiling them. it works and gets past the anti cheat software, but they also say it’s a pain in the arse sifting through all the code and converting using mathsisfun.com/binary-decimal-hexadecimal-converter.html
so it’s best to wait until they stop patching before doing the hard work of picking it apart.

1 Like

fck nexusmods, they are unrelated to trainers and what we do. What they’re talking about is a solution to their problem not my trainer.

I would have pushed an update by now but the $hit game corrupted itself somehow (probably cause it’s by $hit devs) and steam failed to fix it even thought it found 29 faults. So i had to re-download the whole 61GB again and not all of us have fast internet. I can’t understand how a game can corrupt itself without being played at all - probably the $hit anticheat did it to itself, idk :woman_shrugging:

The trainer is also dead so wasn’t very top of my list until now that i am done with all others, it is at the top of list. I am not happy about wasting my time to downloading this game, i have never seen this kind of $hittiness with any other game - how the hell does a game get corrupted

1 Like

yeh the devs can be useless ;/

I have actually updated the trainer but game blocks dll injection so infinity can’t work. I’ll check with frank if something can be done

yall need to add tank hp since collateral damage is ■■■■■■■ impossible

1 Like

Can you guys add Rapid Fire???

This trainer will not have any new options added to it due to the age of the trainer. Sorry for the inconvenience!

so this trainer is dead?

Okay thank you for letting me know, I did find a trainer made by someone else but the game updated so not all the features work so I’ll just talk to him about him updating his trainer if you guys have given up.

Heres the new one