Call of Duty: WWII Cheats and Trainer for Steam

god mod dose not work on tank hope this get fix

Thank you for making this, but the game will crash in about 15 mins if I turn on the trainer. Please fix it.

says they donā€™t support multiplayer modes, but works perfectly for payday 2 multiplayer online and offline, and a few other games the cheats also work in multiplayer. i also tried ww2 in zombies multiplayer, works fine.

They are not made for Multiplayer and thereā€™s a high chance you will get banned.
If that happens youā€™re on your own and canā€™t make Wemod responsible.
If they work itā€™s the devs fault for using the same Memory adress for multiplayer

Could this possibly be used in single player zombies mode?

Game crashes shortly after turning on cheat options in trainer. Perhaps they have pushed an update. Steam version. Campaign, single player.

Crashing for me aswell, seems like the game got an update.

works great thanks I wonder is there any console cheats for Nazi zombies offline/reloaded ?

This is nice

game crashes when cheats are turned on.

1 Like

Ya mine crashes too I quit playing it anyhow

Ive tried a lot of stuff, but it keeps saying game not found, what do I do?

Did you purchase the game through steam and are you trying to use it in campaign?

He is probobly trying to use it in zombie mode just like most of us. The notification pops up"game not found" and mod is totally unusable with zombies =(.
Not saying this to be rude, just would be nice to explore the ultra hard easter egg with cheats on man.

Not working in zombie mode means it is useless, I only play zombies in stupid CoD anyhow the multiplayer is already crap with bot players you cannot kill so why bother man JUNKā€¦

Campaign is the only place it is safe to mod. Zombies is very online.

i know

My game crash immedialty when i activate Infinity. Can you fix it ? :slight_smile:

Did you buy the game through steam and are you trying to use it with campaign?

Yes I bought the game on steam and I tried to use infinity with the campaign

Having same issue with the Steam version when I try to use it on the campaign. As soon as I start up infinity it crashes the game. A fix for this would be greatly appreciated.