Call of Duty: WWII Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Crash with steam, only campaign, Is it possible to use on solo zombies?

No it is not.

THankyou, Well it crashes even when I reset steam in Offline mode for single player so idk

Ya mine crashed every time and I only used infinite ammo

Can confirm current version is NOT working. Upon activating a cheat, it instantly crashes the game.

Please fix the steam crashing issue as soon as possible please

@STN Hey man, it doesn’t seem to work with Steam version. If you even try to start the game from Infinity it will crash. Is there something I’m doing wrong on my part or is this not compatible with Steam version of game yet?

Well that’s what it’s made for steam version not sure where else you would get a legit copy from but trainer needs an update when dev has time
Trainer was made on Nov 6th
Had 2 updates since - Nov. 17th and Nov. 21st

There is anti-cheat in this game, i will get around to it.

1 Like

Thanks pal! Best of luck!

I cant select the game folder as it says “the game you picked isn’t a valid installation of cod ww 2”? I have the steam version, which is up to date.

Select base game folder

first thank you for the work in this trainer
but when you will update it for steam version ?

This is for the steam version

Cool can i play with my friend in custom game ?
for zombie ofc

1 Like

Not really, no. The trainer is made for campaign.

Whenever I try to start up Cod WW2 the game automatically crashes, Whenever I use the steam version, it works. But with Infinity, it crashes. Can anyone help me out here?

when I tray to play it on steam with wemod all ways stops working what can i do ?

Yeah insta crash on startup. Even loaded cheats while in-game and it crashed. Needs an update :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah same for me, Damn was hoping it work my lil brothers over for the weekend and wanted to show him :confused: Hopefully It gets fixed soon…