Call of Duty: WWII Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@STN Are you working on fixing this? The mods are completely unusuable, it just crashes upon booting up :confused:

Yeah, my SP WW2 got only crashs when I launch the cheat. Nice, perfect utilisation.

Hey, you guys should add an unlimited tank/vehicle health cheat

1 Like

why WW2 cheats are not working every time i play on cheats opening steam again and again after some time its appear a error how to fix that

It seems like a lot of people are having problems but there hasn’t been any fixes or actual explanations as for why or what to do. I tried it maybe a month or 2 ago and I’m pretty sure I read something about steam updated the game and it was just wasn’t updated but I just tried it cause I’m trying to replay the single player to get all the achievements but every time I click play on infinity it loads the game up has a black screen for a while then says WW2 SP Crashed. Does this not work for steam or am I doing something wrong please someone help me I’ve been waiting for so long Lol :imp::disappointed_relieved::imp:
Crash Pic

Nope. Trainer needs an update
Game also has anti cheat too

The game has anticheat which means it requires more time than usual for other trainers. I have been meaning to update it though, will do that soon

3 Likes

finally i have read total posts of COD ww2 & understand that why it’s not working finally now its work same cheats same trainer i was using cracked game so i have change name of exe files everything is working fine thnx STN for your hardwork

Could there be a version for LAN Zombies? So that people can explore the Easter Eggs? or is that too close to a possible ban from the online multiplayer/zombies?

still not working as in crashing single player game need a update on steam version.

Ok :slight_smile: thanks for the reply. Completely understandable. I Just was worried it was on my end. Keep up the hard work my man. Have a good one

cool thnx def understandable. I just got the game not knowing this would happen have a happy sunday.

Steam Call of Duty WWII just updated again today, 2/13 for me, and infinity still crashes the Game at startup.

The trainer hasn’t been updated.

so when is there a update just asking not to rushing u into it.

1 Like

Update plz :slight_smile:

When you update, could you add an unlimited tank/vehicle health cheat?

1 Like

yes add that unlimited tank/vehicle health cheat would be grand.

1 Like

so when u going to update the trainer we all want u to update it last update was last year. It would be nice to have the updated version. so please can u for us gamers

2 Likes