Call of Duty: WWII Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Any chance for an update?

Keeps Crashingā€¦Update or no?

1 Like

Hey, the game keeps crashing When loading the mod Is there going to be an update anytime soon Thanks :slight_smile:

Please figure out how to bypass the anti-cheat system and update this trainer ā€¦I still have not played the game till this trainer is fixed

Yeah Iā€™m having the same issue as everyone else. Iā€™m using the Steam version and everytime i do so much as hit play on infinity, the game crashes itself. Iā€™ve uninstalled and reinstalled both infinity as well as CODWW2, and tried in offline mode on steam. Nothing works. I just wanna go around killing Naziā€™s with an MG42 on unlimited ammo capacity. Too much to ask apparently :frowning:

Also, this has been an issue since November of 2017. Why isnt this fixed :frowning:

COD really isnā€™t that popular on PC so Iā€™m going to guess he just decided it wasnā€™t top priority.

update would be great
plz T-T

Hey can you update this? Thanks! :smile:

Game crashes immediately upon starting. ā€œHey give us $70 a year for the PRO version!ā€ ā€¦

No you dont have to. Dont worry every thing is free here

Any chance of an update yet? still crashes on startup.

Game crashes when I start it through Infinity, and also crashes if I launch the app mid game. I tried playing offline and it does the same thing!

when i trying to start cod ww2 with infinity game chrashing with text saying call of duty wwII SP stopped working

They added eac to the game needs an update some day

infiniy is stil chasing the gameā€¦ pliz fix it!

iā€™m still confused, is this trainer for steam or crack or both ;0 ?

Crack atm

oh ok, is it possible to make for steam cos it would make me very happy :smile:

No. They added anticheat to the game , it used to work when it first came out but not any more
STD said it will take a long time to hack this game