Call of the dead dials! help!

OK EXACTLY WHATS THE ORDER TO TURN THEM IN IF ANY ONE KNOWS?

I KNOW THEY’RE SUPPOSE TO END IN THIS ORDER .

Yellow-2
Orange-7
Blue-4
Purple-6

BUT HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU TURN EACH TO GET THEM ON THAT?

I don’t know how many times just turn them all to that number.

YOU CAN’T BECAUSE WHEN YOU MOVE ONE IT MOVES A DIFFERENT ONE AT THE SAME TIME . SO I WAS JUST SEEING IF ANYONE KNEW THE ORDER BUT IF NOT I MIGHT JUST HAVE TO EXPERIMENT AND ADD EVERYTHING UP.

i have done it with my friend and we done it the code is 2746 top to bottom the top 3 is the main ones to change

What does that do though?

OK BUT HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU TURN EACH DIAL?

to send the crew to paradise this needs to be done i have done this and am currently doing it right now with a friend after the code there are 3 other things needed to be done to finish the achievement.

im not sure i have a friend doing the top 3 i do the bottom one.

WELL IF YOU COULD ASK YOUR FRIEND IF KNOWS HOW MANY TIMES YOU TURN EACH DIAL THAT WOULD BE GREAT

he said you keep the first one at 2 and just alter the bottom 2, as you change one it will change another. (YELLOW CHANGES THE YELLOW AND RED, TURN RED IT CHANGES YELLOW, RED AND BLUE, TURN BLUE CHANGES RED, BLUE AND PURPLE.)

NOTE THIS IS FOR CO-OP!

OK IF YOU KEEP THE FIRST ONE AT 2 AND ALTER THE BOTTOM 2 THEN WHAT ABOUT THE 2ND ONE UNDER THE FIRST ONE?

OR IF HE DOESN’T MIND SHOWING ME ON XBOX LIVE

IS THERE A MOD THAT CAN CLOSE THIS BECAUSE I DID THE MATH AND FIGURED THE DIAL CODE OUT SO NO NEED FOR THIS THREAD ANYMORE.

dang my friend new how ill pm you if i find out

Is your caps lock key broken or something?

Same problem here :anguished:

Tell us!! Please. :smiley:

I was just about to ask it he forgot to turn it off or something :laughing:

For godsake stop using CAPS -.-

Y - 2 O - 7 B - 4 P - 6 1. Press PURPLE until PURPLE is at the correct number. 2. Press ORANGE untill BLUE is at the correct number. 3. Press YELLOW until ORANGE is at the correct number. 4. You now have the bottom 3 numbers at the correct ratio from one another. 5. Press YELLOW until YELLOW is at the correct number, COUNT THE NUMBER OF TIMES YOUR PRESS YELLOW. 6. Press PURPLE the same number of times as you pressed YELLOW in step 5. 7. Press BLUE until it is back at the correct number.

heres a lame java program that does it for u

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

this is for co op, idk if its diff for solo