Can anyone confirm the Dying light trainer is safe

i wanted to mod dying light but i heard that a lot of people were getting vac banned. is it safe to use the infinity mod tool and play the game on steam?

1 Like

Yes as long as you use it offline and don’t go online with it.

1 Like

can i use the mods to max out my stats and then go online?

also thank you for the quick response

I don’t know, i haven’t tried that but if they monitor stats its pretty easy to tell you cheated (they banned in ds3 for stats cheating)

1 Like

ive used this trainer for a long time, and havent gotten any problems, but i tend to play on a server thats not vac secure just to be safe if i play online. usually i play on my own though, and i dont use it when i play in pvp mode.

1 Like

Didnt even know this game was VAC secured.
Was testing the single player for @REPPiN.
Worked tottaly fine and no VAC Ban or Game Ban yet.

Meaning, the only way you get a ban. You must probably play Online on a VAC Secured server and thats just dumb in the first place.

1 Like

well, ive been playing online and making my server non-vac secured through an option in the in-game menu, so other ppl get a warning before joining my game that its not vac-secured. this works pretty well, i havent gotten banned for using any mods yet at least. though, the occasional zombie who joins me sometimes get mad when they notice im testing out some mods, but i try not to make it too unfair for them. i do like not using mods on the pvp though to make it fair.

EDIT: but before i realised this i was using some mods on online, but i started turning off VAC when i realised it was a thing. i didnt get banned yet though. and no warnings either, so i guess they don’t really care as long as you dont use it to get higher rank in vs zombie, but be careful with that.