Can i unlock achievments with usb on my 360 if playing the game on the one?

The title might sound confusing for my qeastion so i will try and explain it better.

So i need some help, I have game pass and been playing Banjo-Kazooie on my Xbox One and getting the achievements legit. However its been a long time since i have played the game as i was having a bit off trouble on the near last level click clock wood. I also have 2 xbox ones and had played the game a few times on my other One.

However i went yesterday and thought i would try and carry on with the game and get those last achievements. I loaded up the game and accidentally forgot i had played it on my other console last but pressed FOR THIS CONSOLE and it loaded my local save! of course their is only one save in the cloud and its replaced both on the consoles so i cant get my other save and its put me back to Mad Monster Mansion level! I really dont want to have to go through the levels again.

I dont have the game on my 360 physically but if i unlocked the achievements one at a time with usb horizon, while playing the game on the ONE. I know once i sign in on my 360 its going to knock me off the game on the ONE but the achievement will be unlocked on my 360 then sync. Would this be ok to do? Or will it show it was unlocked on a 360 console and not a ONE not sure if this kind of info shows.

Hey @Laracroft9 and welcome to the community!

From what I’ve come to understand, you can only use 360 saves with Horizon that use FAT32 formatting. This is given that you have an Xbox 360 lying around that you can copy/move a save to via a flash drive then open in Horizon.

I’m afraid your options are rather limited. If you still have your 360 somewhere and can pull the save off and edit with Horizon, that would be ideal. Then all you would do is upload that save to the cloud to keep the newly modified save data.

I could have missed something, but from what I’ve encountered and learned by using Horizon and the 360 cloud saves, this seems to be the logic behind the functions at play here.

If you really don’t feel like editing anything all that much, then I’d recommend finding a save here: https://www.thetechgame.com/Downloads.html and tweaking based on what you get from a save found there.

Just be careful about the achievements you might get from a TheTechGame save because you can still risk getting reset or banned if achievements are unlocked in the wrong order or if too many pop at once.

Post back here if you need anything else or have any more questions about this and myself or another member versed in Horizon/360 save modding will help you out :upside_down_face:

Hi thanks for your reply! :slight_smile: I i have a 360 which i put in my first message about using it with my usb which would have my profile on and i would use say for example Velocity (which i use every now and then) to unlock a Banjo achievement THEN i would at the same time be playing it on my XBOX ONE but would put the USB into my 360 with the whichever acheiment unlocked, then i would sign in on the 360 which usually signs me out on the ONE because im playing an XBOX 360 game on the ONE.

If this makes sense. OF course your message makes sense as i dont have a Physical copy of the game so i dont have a Save on my 360 for Banjo-Kazooie, that i could edit its because its from the Xbox Game Pass and can only be played on the ONE which is annoying.

I did already look for a saveset of banjo kazooie that i could use to add to my 360 but can only find load and pop saves so far and i dont touch those.

Sorry for late reply, did not realize i had a reply back to my message :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem!

Unfortunately, I can only confirm that what you want to accomplish just isn’t possible without a physical 360 disc to upload more saves.

I wish I could have helped you more, but everything has its limit :slightly_smiling_face:

No worries thanks for the help you gave :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

1 Like