Can someone edit two fallout saves for me?

I have these two saves. But my problem is lots of the quests are completed (I only wanted the beginning ones completed then create my own character and name so on so fourth with tons of carrying weight and all items maxed skills and perks) One of 'em is for fallout 3. Modded Dukov’s mansion where you have tons of cool stuff it was done by a gametuts expert named CountryBoy74 and another one is a hideaway vault in Fallout New Vegas which yes is also a modded house. But again beginning quests are completed and it’s not fun. It’s boring. again has all weapons , perks and items. Please let me know I can give links to the saves I’m talking about.

I don’t really understand what you want us to do.

Well if possible I’d love it if both saves were made so I ended up at the beginning outside the vault with the first quests before character creation completed with all perks , maxed out skills and maxed out special ( Fallout 3) And then start on character creation in Fallout New Vegas with maxed out skills maxed out stats and maxed special. If possible.

Basically make 'em post in vault quests for Fallout 3 at the beginning then leave you at the part before you leave the vault so you can edit your character name and character’s look , sex. Then in Fallout New Vegas right after you leave goodsprings and you can edit the way your character looks , sex and the name. That’s what I’m after.

there are already saves like that…look it up, free download somewhere