Can you make and Xbox 360 faster?

Can you make and Xbox 360 faster like to cut down on start up time , and loading time, ect?

Not really.

Oh good lord retard’s gunna be retarded
/b/

If you remove the case you can certainly reduce wind resistance. : D

maybe if you get a bigger hard drive but thats it

No, a bigger hard drive will give you more memory :wink:

No… get use to a 15 min wait for loading time lol…

Yea you can get a new xbox

no this isnt a computer that you can upgrade the processor in… your stuck with it, there is no overclocking

A bigger hard-drive would actually decrease performance. The fastest HDD you can have is a 20gb 7200rpm HDD.

I wish but you cannt

open disk tray while its booting up then close when finnished
only non mod xbox 360

Never heard that, but I’ll start, but you know a lot of lazy people ain’t even going to try that.

Um… Not really but if the xbox had a RAM port you could add more RAM to it woul increse the speed but id say you would need to flash the RAM for it to work

No the hardware inside of the console is the hardware that is implemented in and can not be modified or changed. Therefor you can not increase the performance of the console unless you are upgrading from a old console to a newer one.

This is the most dumbest answer.

No,You Can Cut Down Game Loading Time By Installing It.

LOL MY XBOX IS SLOW AS WELL
SO I TOOK IT APPART AND NOW I USE IT FOR SPARE PARTS WILE MY NEW SHINY XBOX SITS NICELY BETWEEN MY JTAG AND MY TV

Larger capacity hard drive may improve performance. If, HDD capacity was increased through higher data rate (more LBAs per track)? then the transfer rate will increase! Depending on the XBox360 OS efficiency? this may help file load/save performance… Newer HDD may have larger buffer memory cache space. This may increase performance for file load/save?

Best Regards,
Oso

You can if you somehow find a way to hook up the 360 RAM chip to your computer, and then independently develop a program that has support for overclocking it.