Can't activate/toggle any cheats

Oh frank told me it could be cause of 32/64bit. Look in the game folders and see if there are 32bit or 64bit exes.

If that’s not the issue then your antivirus is corrupting the downloaded trainer or the trainer didn’t download properly (clear the trainer cache). The error from your log is that the file is damaged, that can either be AV modifying the file, corrupted download, 32/64bit issue. So you have to figure out which one of these it is.

Cache: C:\Users\STN\AppData\Roaming\Infinity\App\trainers

i’l try it then

1 Like

@STN i selected the 64 bit folder of the game… doesn’t work…turning off the antivirus…doesn’t work…i will try to reinstall it

I reinstalled it it doesn’t work…

Oh, well i don’t know. @frank ?

Steam is probably running the 32-bit version still.

@frank it’s cracked

Most likely you will need steam version

Sorry, I missed your other posts. When the game is running, open Task Manager and find it. Does it show “(32 bit)” next to its name?

yes

and for infinity too

Try now

same…

It’s done it was from me i tried with My Summer Car and it’z working perfectly

1 Like

Sorry for late answer

I have also noticed that if the WindowsApp is still restricted to local user or owner of the PC, Infinity cant inject itself… Im currently looking for a way to allow Infinity access to Read and Execute, Modify the .exe file inside WindowsApp.

I have a similar problem. I launch ACB from the trainer and when i go and toggle my cheats they don’t activate showing if it is on or off. I tried restarting wemod, the game and Ubisoft club. Also i tried seeing if other games games have the same problem and so far all of them work perfectly.

Get the game on steam

I have it on steam and it now seems that any of my assassins creed games (that i bought from steam) don’t work

I need help whenever i toggle the cheat the cheat just turn back off and not turning on every game i have this problem but some doesnt but i can just only toggle one cheat.
Like the dead cells i can only turn on one cheat and not the others i really need help.