Can't drag and drop files to horizon on windows 10

Can anyone please help me I upgraded to Windows 10 and can’t drag & drop files inside Horizons. I’ve disabled the UAC but still no luck. Has anyone have the same issue?

Try running as admin.

hey seoul try out what Labogani suggested if not,
try uninstalling Horizon.
and download from Here.
you might have an outdated version of the programme.

Thanks for the reply I did as you said but no luck I all so change the the setting to all ways run Horizon as admin on properties but same issue I uninstalled and installed no luck may have to wait for update.

Can anyone please help me I upgraded to Windows 10 and can’t drag & drop files inside Horizons. I’ve disabled the UAC I made horizon to run all ways on admin but still no luck.I did a fresh install no luck.Has anyone have the same issue? and if how to fix it or do I have to wait for a update from Horizon

hey guys i have just installed horizon and i tried to open the shortcut and this came up ‘The item referred to by this shortcut cannot be accessed. You may not have the appropriate permissions’. i am running on windows 10

Make sure your antivirus isn’t interfering. Temporarily disable your antivirus then re-install horizon and see if that works.

Hey STN thnx for the tip but it didn’t work it keeps coming up with the same message.

have you tried running the shortcut as a administrator?

edit: the horizon.exe file is located at “C:\Program Files (x86)\Daring Development\Horizon\v2”. Go there and right click “Horizon” and then “run as administrator”.

This might not solve your issue but it’s worth a try.

Nope I cant find the folder I don’t know why?

Try installing Horizon from here:
https://wemod.s3.amazonaws.com/horizon/Horizon-Setup.exe