Can't inject maps to my profile - HELP! Doing this for my son!

I’ve watched two YouTube video’s describing how ‘easy’ it is to do this. I’ve followed EVERY step. I’ve downloaded Horizon on my computer. Everything works fine when I put my formatted memory stick in. I see my profile and minecraft. At the point where I choose ‘inject’ the box that ALL the tutorials on YouTube show popping up which asks which profile I want to use NEVER shows up. It simply downloads the map to the memory stick. When I plug the memory stick into the xbox it sees the maps, but they are not with my profile, thus I can’t load them to xbox b/c it tells me they aren’t associated with my profile.
PLEASE, somebody help. I’m doing this for my son who is dying to play some of the boards he sees others on YouTube play. We just got him xbox live for this very purpose.

I’ve formatted the memory stick 3x, downloaded and uninstalled Horizon 3x, starting over from scratch totally. The box asking which profile I wanna use. I am at a loss and my son is very sad and I don’t know how to fix this!

Thank you for any help you can provide.
kingskid10

Make sure the profile you want to use is selected as your favorite. Click on manage and select it. [details=Open Me][/details]

If that doesn’t help, try the method below and it should work for you. I add them for my son all the time and this method always works. Good luck.

1. Put one of your own saves onto your flash drive.
  2. Open that save in Horizon.
  3. Drag the downloaded MC map into Horizon.
  4. Position them side by side like this: [details=Open Me][/details]
  5. Ok, so your own save is to the right and the new MC map is to the left.
  6. Copy and paste the 3 IDs from your save over to the MC map one by one.
  7. Now do Save, Rehash & Resign, wait for confirmation and do it a second time as once doesn’t always work.
  8. Now click on Save to Device in the upper right corner and select your device, click yes to save changes.
  9. Now the MC map is signed to your profile and ready to play.
  10. You can either move it to your 360’s hard drive or load it from your USB drive.

thank you Steve. I do have it noted as my favorite. After I did that the box then popped up asking me which profile I wanted to inject the file to.
When I goto download the maps to the xbox 360 I see them perfectly fine on the memory stick. I can move them to the xbox just fine. But when I start the game the maps are now titled ‘Damaged Save’ and I can’t do anything w/ them but leave them there or delete them :anguished:

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks!

If that’s the case then do it the other way I instructed. It takes a little while longer but it has always worked for us when doing it that way.

I tried your second option and it worked. BUT I tried a diff. profile this time around and when I uploaded the saved maps to the xbox it noted they were tied to a diff. profile. I have no idea why, it made no sense. But somehow it worked and my son is a very happy camper. Thank you Steve for your help.

Great! If you just copy one of his saves to the flash drive and keep it on it, you can use it to copy & paste IDs every time you download a new map. If you ever have issues with something feel free to PM me.

its not working

What’s not working? You need to be more specific if you want us to help you quickly.

If you follow my instruction 6 posts above this one it should work for you.