Can't install horizon

yes i did indeed running windows 8 btw

1 Like

and still not installing… same error

1 Like

Go your C drive then programdata > package cache and sort by date. There should be two folders from the Horizon install that were created when you ran the installer. Make sure one of them contains the setup.msi. If not then I would boot into safe mode and try installing. I install the new version of Horizon with every update to make sure there are no issues and still haven’t had an issue with setup.msi missing.

1 Like

What if he isn’t an expert on computers like i am?

I said i’m not an expert on computers.

Are you confused?

1 Like

No, it was just for people who didn’t know that i was saying it the first time, i meant i’m not an expert on computers like he might not be.

i actually tried that b4 i posted on this topic checked for an extra folder there isnt one also it seems its trying to load from the cd drive now

1 Like

tho its possible the installer just doesn’t like windows 8

1 Like

The installer works fine for Win 8, I just re-installed on my Win 8 laptop yesterday.

So you did run the registry cleaner in CCleaner?

1 Like

yes any particuler option i should have chosen?

1 Like

In the registry cleaner I would have all of them selected. If you’re new to CCleaner make sure you’re running the registry cleaner and not the regular cleaner.

1 Like

damit it was one with the same name as the real one but whats the site for the real one

was an ad site to buy it but is it free?

Yes, CCleaner is free.

The free version is fine.

Official site: 500

thnx man ill post if it works

now its trying to load from a disc seemingly called horizon

Edit: ok it seems it works on my cuzin’s computer but not mine it seems i need to trash laptop at some point so i guess ill need to visit his house t use it until i get a new laptop this one kinda had sparks coming outta the left side last year and i have a feeling the person i let borrow it ended up abusing it

If you got it installed on his you can just copy the files and put it on your desktop.

thnx man