Cant open WeMod

Well, I uninstalled it deleted it from the main drive it was installed to three times, in task manager it says its opening but a window doesn’t open. The program was working fine yesterday. Does anybody have any advice to help my situation all responses will be read, and I appreciate your time thank you.

Make sure you end all in task manager and down bottom right corner
Give this one a shot

https://api.wemod.com/client/download

It wont open still, I uninstalled it deleted the folder from the main hard drive its installing onto, ran the program you gave me it says installing the program loads a shortcut and the main folder. Neither the shortcut or the main application does not load. Task manager shows them open for a split second then they just close. I had to click on the details tab in task manager to even show that it was opening, the processes tab they dont appear in.

I just made it so wemod wasnt flagged by my antivirus even though thats never been a thing since i used this for an entire year.

Was my next question on what your AV was. Sometimes when wemod has an update it like " wakes up" you antivirus

1 Like

Avira

I dont know if your team did something but WeMod has opened and im gonig to test it out/ seems to be working great thank you for all your time to help me figure this issue out. have a great day.

2 Likes

Ok glad you got it to work. Have fun !

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.