Cant put games on xbox 360 using usb says currupted file hellppp!

:stuck_out_tongue: I downloaded minecraft and dlcs and put them on usb its says the package is fine but when i connect usb to xbox 360 it says curropted. help please i cant edit profile or console or anything is tht the problem.!

Sounds like you have a retail Xbox 360. Purchase the game, Minecraft is not drm-free and (on retail) only DRM free content can be played the way you described.

I have the same problem with dlcs. It does give a reharsh button which disappears as soon as it appeared. when I try running with administrator privileges it doesn’t provide the profile. I have followed all the tutorial as shown on youtube to no avail. I have even tried using modio to change profile and console IDs. I have used abgxbox360 to confirm if my GOD files are in order and its a pass. I don’t know what is the problem . please help!

The DRM prevents you from pirating games. You would need to remove it. Now the second problem arises, it is still showing up as corrupted. This is because the OS will not read unsigned code (the crack in this case). To fix that you would need a modified console (Jtag/rgh/etc) that can run a modified OS that allows the modified game.

Ok. How to you remove DRM, and my Xbox already modified. I am running on a custom OS. My main problem is editing the GOD file in Horizon. That’s why I have posted my problem in Horizon Community. Horizon doesn’t allow me to rehash the file. I did as the below youtube tutorial goes.

Horizon does not allow you to remove the drm from a game. Changing the profile and console ids does nothing.

I have no idea how you actually crack xbox 360 games. Someone else would need to help you with that.

Just download a game rip and put it on your hdd. When I used to use the 360 was a member on xyzmods but it closed. If u have a jtag or rgh simple enuf there are a couple sites still around modnetwork.net is still up i think but was easy enuf to DL a game and put on your hard drive i used to upload games and dlc’s all the time my mega account closed but had tons of stuff on there
And if it’s a g.o.d. put it your content folder
And dlc’s use 360 content manager