Can't remove game from list

Hi all, the last few versions of WeMod haven’t been removing any games I’ve uninstalled from the list of games, and I don’t see an option to remove them myself, and it’s really inconvenient having to scroll through a bunch of games I don’t even have installed anymore just to get to a game I’m wanting to play.

Clicking “Play” on a trainer for an uninstalled game just has an infinite load so nothing really comes of it. Any help would be appreciated!

What have you tried so far, if anything? If you haven’t already, you could try ending the WeMod process in task manager then re opening WeMod. Edit: I created a topic in the ‘Suggestions’ category since I tested it myself and nothing I did really did anything.

@frank

Thanks for the report. We’ll look into this for the next update :slight_smile:

Still happens. Manually added “Dawn of Man”. It shows as “maybe compatible”. I’ve removed dawn of man, Wemod still shows it as maybe compatible.
An option to force check for installed executables would be nice.

This is still not a feature, it seems :frowning: I have a bunch of games in my ‘maybe compatible’ list that I tried and didn’t enjoy or wouldn’t work well on my computer, and seems to be no option to reduce the list so it’s quicker to find the ones I do play. Though i usually just search the trainer I want each time.

Removing games from the list will never be a thing if they are installed. The original suggestion was to be able to manually remove uninstalled games. The issue was fixed where uninstalled games still showed as installed.

They are uninstalled. I can’t seem to right click on them in the list to remove them or anything like that. Is there a certain way to do it? I have an uninstaller program that removes left over files too so it shouldn’t still detect it. This is just the ‘maybe compatible’ list where i’ve manually added stuff.

Still no update to remove shortcuts?

Still none. Got a few long-since-uninstalled games still on my list