Can't reply via email

Tried to respond to the topic via email (gmail) and got msg back that:

Delivery incomplete

There was a temporary problem delivering your message to noreply@community.wemod.com . Gmail will retry for 47 more hours. You’ll be notified if the delivery fails permanently.
LEARN MORE

The response was:

The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at Fix bounced or rejected emails - Gmail Help [community.wemod.com 2606:4700:20::681a:e9c: timed out] [community.wemod.com 2606:4700:20::681a:f9c: timed out] [community.wemod.com 2606:4700:20::ac43:48c1: timed out] [community.wemod.com 172.67.72.193: timed out] [community.wemod.com 104.26.14.156: timed out] [community.wemod.com 104.26.15.156: timed out]

Any solution?

2 Likes

I would have to double-check with Frank but I believe reply by email is not enabled which is why the emails tell you to visit the topic to reply.

1 Like

Would make sense - but in that case either enable them or disable badge for doing it :wink:

2 Likes

What badge are you referring to? I’ve checked over a dozen emails from PMs and replies and all of them show “Visit topic to reply”. Not a single one says respond to this email to reply.

1 Like

https://community.wemod.com/badges/43/first-reply-by-email

2 Likes

I don’t even see that in badges to grant it to you. Must be hidden

1 Like

It’s not - 4th line middle row - in “Getting started” section. Anyway it’s not a big deal - just something to fix when somebody will find some time. Why not enable posting via emails in the first place though?

2 Likes