Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Your mod is irrelevant now they installed a sandbox mode lol

Still not irrelevant but okay

Wow nice why say anything at all. ? Dont use it at all then ungreatful
Oh LOL

The Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Between the new Steam update for this game, and the POS new WeMod update, the trainer no longer functions; which just makes it more infuriating then ever. Would not recommend WeMod Pro at this time. More non-functional crap than good.

I mean you haven’t tried PRO so you’re really not in a position to recommend it :rofl:

1 Like

Why would I pay for something when the the thing that is supposed to entice me to pay for something blows balls? The expectation bar is pretty low at this point. I’m not the only one posting in frustration. Infinity 4 is a POS that gives you less control then previous versions. Many trainers no longer work; not just this one. And this speed increase that we’re supposed to benefit from is non-existent. It takes twice as long now to load the game through Infinity than before the Infinity 4 update. Never mind the multiple patches they have thrown at it in the last week or so. Why would you pay for that? Why would anybody pay for that? For an App so I don’t have to tab back and forth? That’s right, we’re Gamers. Most of us have gaming keyboards with profiles setup for each game we play so an App to do what our keyboards already do is redundant at best. Or maybe, just maybe, by complaining about sub-standard or non-existent functionality, we’re actually helping the community by letting developers know that all is not well. I look forward to the day when this is a service WORTH paying for. I doubt that things ‘magically’ work just because I hand over my credit card number to Wemod. This fool intends to hang onto his money for the time being.If the product gets better. I have no problem supporting developers; I do that every month on Patreon. But their stuff works.

Funny to see someone complaining but has no idea how wemod works.
You don’t have pro so don’t talk you know what it’s about especially since it’s not only for the remote.

Also don’t know if you’ve noticed. You said yourself that the game got updated and that the trainer no longer works because of that.
You’re the only one saying that. No one else complained. Now if it is indeed broken because of the update the creator would have to simply update it but seeing as how many people use it I doubt it’s high priority.
No Pro member backing this game aswell --> even lower priority.

The new Infinity update made it faster for me. If it’s not faster for you I suggest a clean reinstall of Infinity and checking if your AV, if you have one, is not interfering.
You are complaining about patches aswell. Patches that fixed problems for people. All trainers that worked before still work. Infinity just now says that you don’t have a supported version installed but that does not stop you from using the trainer.

2 Likes

Actually i updated like 10 trainers that i wasn’t going to touch because the game made it impossible to keep it updated but version guard made it possible to have them updated. I plan to go through all of my 200+ trainers.

You are also being kind of a hypocrite. You are completely fine paying for shitty games with patches everyday yet infinity gets a major upgrade and it’s unacceptable for you to maybe experience a bug which frank has been so awesome finding and fixing in record time. You aren’t even paying for PRO and supporting the site in anyway yet you somehow have very strong opinions about it. How entitled can you be??

V4 launch hasn’t been ideal but working with the different amount of PC setups with antiviruses in the mix, there was bound to be bugs no matter how prepared we were for it.

Sorry to hear you’re having issues with the latest update. There will be a lot of changes as we continue to improve the app, unfortunately, that often means there will be bugs for some users. There are a lot of moving parts and we are a small team, it’s impossible to be perfect. Thousands of people are still using Infinity on a daily basis, but obviously, we don’t want anyone to have issues.

@frank will be reaching out to you to help troubleshoot.

any tips to get the parts 100% to work? if tried to do it several different ways but doesn’t appear to work. Thanks in Advanced :slight_smile:

Can the trainer be updated please?

Hey STN I’m glad your going ahead with the 200+ trainers, We appreciate your work and the rest of the Mod Trainer Creators for your work. Just wondering if this is a easy fix with just disabling your windows firewall and AV program or does it need a work around for a update? No rush on it I’m just happy that your doing everything in your power to update the trainers we use.

Cheers, ( Actual supporter of WeMod)

It isn’t my trainer. No idea what would be the fix

Hmm is it the AV settings overwriting the trainer maybe? No Idea…I’ve messaged @frank to see if we can work this out.

@STiNGERR Can I ask what version update is this game? I might of found the solution to update it now.

Nvm it crashed my app. I thought for a second there I might have patched it. Dang…

Might be that the trainer needs an update, will look it up when i am done with the current game. Thanks for letting us know.

Haha I was talking to @frank about it, you must of read our minds or convo :stuck_out_tongue:anyways its hot patch is version 1.5.20 ( Ford DLC) added as well. anyways your awesome dude keep up the good work :+1:

The Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Reveal Parts Condition cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!