Carrier Command 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

it world be good if you made it so that it works even if you are not in control of the vehicle

The Carrier Command 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Any chance of an update? Unlimited land vehicles health and unlimited fuel do not even toggle anymore.

1 Like

only infinite fuel for me

Yeaaaaah baby we went from 20 to 10, skipped a ton of games!
penguinz0-yeah-baby

Changes:

1 Like

The best in the business!

Changes:

1 Like

So getting infinite health for the airplanes is really hit or miss (with the helicopters taking a few ground rounds seems to trigger it.) Can you give any advice on how to do this for infinite health on planes or should we just resign ourselves to relying on the Petral VTOL for strike missions?

I’m going to try hitting a plane with a Manual CIWS Burst from a Walrus or a 30mm shot from a Seal to see if I can trigger it, but I would prefer it to be easier. I’m a huge fan of your work and I hope to hear soon!

OK! Can confirm, this is a way to give your aircraft invincibility! Just have them circle, go into camera and toggle the infinite land vehicle off and on, and peg the plane with the CIWS on a Walrus or Bear!

1 Like

Unlimited Land Vehicles Health and Unlimited Fuel are instantly turning off when I trying to enable them.

• After launching the game via WeMod, the game immediately crashes (No need to be fixed).
2 Likes

hopefully they fix it soon

Changes:

2 Likes

ломает игру при входе с трейнером

you guys should add unlimited chassis’s

2 Likes

would be cool but they take up storage space on the ship so it would be a problem

Changes:

can you please make sure all the cheats still work because i just tried to use the land vehicle health one and my cars are still being blown up and my planes too there used to be a mod for aircraft health unlimited too why it was taken away

2 Likes

Some cheats do not work apparently

1 Like

Mods do not work, cant have any on or it will crash

1 Like