Sigh. Did the game update?

My ID build is 217405

Okey i retest
i think itā€™s the Unlimited Upgrade point crashing the game

itā€™s still dosenā€™t work for me.

Unlimited health give unlimited health for enemy too :confused:

1 Like

Same here along with some barrels.

When I launch this game with Memod it will not launch the game. Iā€™ve even manually set the launch location in my program files.

Launch the game yourself then click Play

I have the full steam version of the game, but since I downloaded WeMod and enabled just Unlimited Upgrade Points, the game is no longer playable. I canā€™t open my Travel Book, and clicking down on my gamepad causes the game to crash. Iā€™ve uninstalled and reinstalled Castlevania and WeMod both, and even with Unlimited Upgrade Points off the problem persists. Iā€™ve even restarted my computer as well.

P.s. Iā€™ve now even done a backup of the files, completely removed the game from my computer, and the problem is still the same after restoring.

any updates?

No this one will have to be remade from another trainer dev.
Unfortunately Stn is no longer with team wemod
So hopefully one the others pick this one up

dam i understand thanks.

1 Like

hey there, im a new member since last year, i have had Castlevainia on my to do list for quite some time and i was upset that the trainer didnā€™t work. i donā€™t have quick enough reflexes, when i am playing, and i tend to die a lot and i fall more than that, which is why i use cheats, unlimited heath is my best friend. i just wanted that for me the unlimited health is working on my steam version in October, 2020. everything the other posters said doesnā€™t. i have a fairly new computer. i would love to have the other parts of the trainer but i understand the issue.

Unfortunately, the developer of this trainer si retired from WeMod, so he is unable to update it.

However, if the trainer gets enough votes for an update, it can be picked up by another trainer developer here on WeMod. At the time of this post, only 36 of the 4,778 WeModders who own this game have requested an update, which isnā€™t enough to prioritise it.

Remember that everyone has a WeMod referral link that they can use to invite people from other communities to vote, while being rewarded for it. :slight_smile:

How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support

How do I find my referral link? - WeMod Support

i relay hope this gets updated

unlimited chaos not working. Also sometimes the game crashes. Unlimited void sword too sometimes it doesnā€™t work

probably has to do with save or profile thing. Try deleting both and see if it works