Cepheus Protocol Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Seems to be a bit dead here but what the hell, the unlimited units if possible would be sweet. A god mode or similar for units and building would also be awesome.

1 Like

The health options donā€™t seem to work anymore. I changed the maximum health of a unit and then the game crashed.

I second the option for just regular god mode but I donā€™t know how difficult that might be to implement.

The Cepheus Protocol cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

did your trainer work for both implement versions UE$ and UE5 version!?

ue4 is old 0.7ā€¦ stable version and UE5 is beta version an new with versionnumber 1.1.1 Unreal Engine 5?!

we cant see before we buy, for which versionj the trainer is! thats bad solution.

i payed 6,99ā‚¬ and need quick response you can made or update this trainer for UE5 1.1.1 for this game or not, so i need to cancel the payment.

i really only do it for this beatiful game to get trained in it.
6,99ā‚¬ for one game trainer xD yes man, i do it.

i look to use more, but now only need this.

thanks for work.

add unlimited population please

1 Like

FYI to anyone looking into using this.

Current version works without issues on the UE4 version of the game (Pre Beta) however since the engine update to UE5 no options work anymore given the engine changes.

Love the work STiNGERR :slight_smile:

i hope stinger can update version to UE5 version, it is ea big change and i think only this would be update from devs, not hte old version UE4.

UE5 (Unreal Version 5 ) is versionsnumber more higher and only be aupdate the last time, so i think the old UE4 is dead and only UE5 would be update by devs in the fute.

so i hope that a new trainer for UE5 comes up and it would be the first trainer for UE5.

i woiuld gave alot of fans like C&C fans and they would be come most here to download this trainer.

stinger or other would be the first trainer maker for the ue5 version because, the most have saw and check out it.

it would be congrats and new buyers given.

i hope it can be not a dream to make a traienr for ceheus protocol ue5 version, its under beta properties steam tab, but it is the highest versionsnumber.

1 Like

yeah this needs to be updated if possible

1 Like

The Cepheus Protocol cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

none of the cheats are working

2 Likes

Confirmed, none of the cheats appear to work.

2 Likes

What happened? I came here as none of the cheats work for version 1.1.15.1 now i see others have posted the same thing no cheats working UGH! in for a real battle now

1 Like

Cheats are indeed non-functional. Would we be able to see an update to them at some point in the near future?

im hoping if we post here enough times it will get recognized and maybe updatedā€¦I know im over here checking almost everyday if its been updatedā€¦Wemod Is The Best

can we get an update please

1 Like

can we get an update Thanks

1 Like

Hi, please update the mod. it seems all the cheat are not working anymore.

im going to keep asking for an update so lets just get it out the way LoL

update please

1 Like

hey is there anyway this can get added to the list? since the newest update it doesnt work anymore

1 Like