Changing Cheats for American Truck Simulator

Hello there…

From the different cheats for ATS, some do not work. That might be because of some updates or some other unexplainable problem. So I thought of maybe removing the ones that don’t work or simply aren’t needed.

Infinite Fuel: lets be honest here… We have both a cheat and a steam workshop mod HERE that
1: Give’s us 10k and fuel isn’t that expensive
2: The Workshop mod gives you reduced cost of garage cost and fuel, money and XP.

No Fatigue: This I don’t really see a need for this as there isn’t a fine when your over tired. The fatigue simulation only darkens your view for a brief moment. When your done delivering or when your just out and about exploring, just mark the nearest rest stop and rest. It’s not like its the multiplayer where you actually sleep for the real time of 8ish hours for it.

Freeze Time: From playing both EST2 and more recently ATS, the game gives you PLENTY of time to deliver the cargo. The only time when you would have a time constant is when you start an online delivery from World of Trucks cargo list and leave it be for the next few hours and when you get back into the game, you would then get fined for a late delivery because it’s synced over real time and that’s server time based which you can’t control.

Max Level: With this mod, there is a Steam Workshop mod HERE that gives you 140,000 XP when you do a easy parking job. Also with that mod, if you cancel a job it gives you $50M…

Set Time: I have yet to see this work TBH and from my personal opinion I don’t see why you would need this unless you are in a certain location and you really want a cool screen shot of your cool new truck!

@STiNGERR

Btw @Biggest_Mike, it should normally be posted on the original topic. Just saying :3
Hope Stingerr get back to you.

1 Like

I was thinking that but I think of this as a suggestion and not a change. But I’ll remember that for when I post again about a game.

Thanks @MrPrecise

1 Like