Cheat request: Crystal Caves HD (Steam)

Can you add cheat support for the Steam version of Crystal Caves HD. Like the original Crystal Caves, it is very difficult. Unlike the original, the remake ommitted the cheat keys from the original version. I can’t find trainers for this game and the CE table doesn’t work with the latest Steam version.

Requested options:

Infinite Health
Infinite Ammo

Store Page: Crystal Caves HD on Steam

This game is already in the WeMod library.
Here: Crystal Caves HD Cheats and Trainers for PC - WeMod.

We don’t take trainer requests here in the forum. Trainers need to be voted on via the WeMod desktop app to let the trainer developers know how popular the game is. You do this by:

1. Adding the game to your WeMod favourites. The game is then listed in a queue depending on popularity.
  2. Going Pro and using Pro boosts to bump the game further up the queue (optional).

See here: Game Queue - WeMod Support

it’s listed but in the browser, it’s marked as unavailable. In the app, it says there are no cheats for Crystal Caves HD.

Yes that is correct.
Click the link about the queue that I gave you, which explains how to get cheats made. I see there is currently no number “1” hovering over the link to indicate that you’ve clicked it.

How do I vote for Crystal Caves HD? I couldn’t follow the link you gave me and for the life of me all I can do is click the blue star.

As the link explains:

1. Add the game into your WeMod favourites. It will then automatically be sorted in the testing/updating queue depending on current popularity.

2. Optionally purchase a Pro subscription and use your Pro currency, called Boosts, to push the game even further up the queue.

I clicked on the star so there is a blue star. Is that what I’m meant to do?