Cheats still affecting my game even after being uninstalled

I downloaded the Doom Eternal trainer, worked fine enough when I used it, but after I didn’t need it anymore I obiously uninstalled it, but somehow I still start every game with 999 health and I just don’t wan’t that to happen.
The health doesn’t replenish every time I take damage, I just start from 999 on every mission and have to take enough damage to go to 200 health or below for my game to look legit.
I tried reinstalling the trainer and enabling/disabling the cheat again and it didn’t work, I tried uninstalling the trainer again and verifying the games files and it didn’t work, I lastly uninstalled the game and reinstalled it again and it still didn’t work.
I just want to start off with 200 health as if I never had any cheats.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

To me, it sounds like you are using a save that has been modified with cheats. Start an entirely new save from scratch without WeMod injected into the game.

Uninstalling games doesn’t always delete save game files. Those sometimes have to be deleted manually.

How do I make sure WeMod isn’t injected into the game?

Don’t press the Play button. :slight_smile:

I deleted all the affected files and it worked wonders, thank you for helping me out!

Glad to hear the issue was resolved.

Enjoy! :slight_smile: