Checking in on everybody to make sure they are still alive

Hey there folks. I hope everyone is doing well. I for one am doing the best that I can in the state that I am in (it sucks in my opinion).

There will be a lot of people who know who I am (Chris, you are one of those people) and there will be people who do not know who I am. For those who do not know who I am, I will give you a brief rundown.

My name is Phoenix, people call me Phoenix online, but IRL, people call me AJ. I have been a gamer since I was around 5 or 6 years old. Started out on the OG Nintendo console, and then regressed myself to the Atari 5200 (if i am remembering that correctly) and then I worked my ay forward from there up until the Xbox One.

I have been a part of the wemod community back when it was known as XboxMB, and then onto HorizonMB. People don’t usually see me on here anymore because my console has not been successfully cracked (we were still waiting for a full dump of the system, but it hasn’t happened yet apparently). But, I will pull my head out of the sand just to see how everyone is doing and what they are up to.

I hopped on here and was greeted with 3 replies to a topic I had created so long ago, and then I saw that the topic had been closed. Ah, the good ol’ days when I accidentally responded to topics that I didn’t realize were so old, but yet I replied to them anyway.

I hope you all have a good evening. Be safe, don’t drive drunk, etc, etc, etc.

3 Likes

Hey! Welcome back man. It has definitely been a minute.

Long time no see. I still remember you. You had that pirate skull and were 3 people, right?

It has indeed been a hot minute. How have you been bro hammer?

I don’t know if I had a pirate skull. I do know that I had the Avenged Sevenfold deathbat logo for the longest time. And yes, I had multiple gamertag, but I had different usernames on here. I was finally able to claim my rightful place as the OG Phoenix thanks to Chris, or zach. I can’t remember. Lol

Hey, UGA Phoenix Mk3. Yes I still remember your old user name haha. I’m still alive…made it through another year somehow. Hope all is well buddy!

Hey Steve. How ya been broski?

Been alright for the most part. Just taking care of my son and doing the things I do. I still try to hop on here daily to see if I can be of any assistance. You should stop by more often.

I am always busy doing a lot of different stuff. I have been streaming a lot on Xbox trying to build up my viewers base. That’s been since December. Been streaming the Assassin’s Creed series for people.

I have also been doing transportation for my church and giving other people the opportunity to experience the church that I go to.

Been taking care of my niece, and she is a pain in my arse. But I still love her dearly, even if she is a 4 year old shite sometimes.

I have also been dealing with a lot of personal stuff as well, having to change my diet drastically because I have a fatty liver, dealing with social security, department of social services, etc.

I try to hop on whenever I can though, whenever I have free time. I have you all on discord though, so if you ever want to message me on there, you are more than welcome to.

I remember you to, I haven’t been on in a really long time my self.
Glad to see you’re doing good!
(sorry for bumping old thread)

It’s all good mudkip. How have you been doing bud?

I have been doing good my self just working hard and saving money to buy cars haha, haven’t check out the site in awhile so just check to see if any updates came out about modding the xbox one.

I don’t think we are close to modding the Xbox one at all. I do know that the PlayStation 4 was able to be modded, but only if it had an earlier firmware version, and about 98% of the amount of PlayStation 4’s in existence have more recent up to date firmware versions.

It’s nice to see the old timers coming back.

Lol. I am far from being an old timer envy. You have been around since before xboxmb. You are more of an old timer than myself.

I was here during the Horizon360.net era too.

ripperino. you have definitely been around then.

2 Likes

I like this thread, it’s considered cool to be old :smile:

1 Like

Holy â– â– â– â– . STN is here. Hide your children, hide your wife. He will steal them from you. Lol.

But in all seriousness, what’s up STN. How are you doing?

Ha no need, i am no threat to anyone’s daughters or wives. I just like to sit alone and remember the one that got away these days :rofl:

So doing good i guess! Stick around and lurk on our discord. It’s a lot of fun sometimes hearing @Travis talk about shoes for hours (i am just kidding, it’s not).

1 Like