Checking in on everybody to make sure they are still alive

Or read about @STN and the one that got away.
Lotta personal ■■■■ on there lol

Nice to see some of the old members still come on the site.
I remember back in the old days lots of fun was had on the forums haha.

Oh yeah. Definitely enjoying seeing old members. Is Aden still here doing his thing, or is he off doing art?

Why is it me? I have notoriously been the one who makes fun of Killah, Pav and I think Steven about their shoe talk.

I don’t care about shoes

Right…:wink:

Aint it stn ? We gotta read every day all day how many different color CROCS travis has !!!

1 Like

Does anyone here remember that hotdog user? I forget his username, but it was related to hot dogs, that much I do know.

wiener? No wait, it was weiner.

It was weiner23. I remember he would always ask questions and we would try to help him but he always thought everyone was out to get him. https://community.wemod.com/u/weiner23/summary

That’s definitely it Steve. Good searching.

Big fan of hotdogs?

No weiners

Who, Phoenix or weiner23? Maybe both are?

I think a lot of us thought of him as the ‘hot dog’ guy. I can’t tell you how many times the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile or thoughts of hot dogs came to mind when reading his posts or when trying to help him with something. I’m pretty sure his last name is Weiner, but he’s still ‘Wiener Boy’ to me.

Um i was replying to Phoenix’s post.

Aaaaaand wtf happen when you tried to quote Phoenix? Seems like my comment is in there.
Because it quote the same thing i was saying.

I’ll be honest, he was rather annoying back then. I don’t know what happened to him, but it looks like his last post was back in 2015, so I think he may have moved away from our community.

Sausages.

Yeah, thats pretty much it.

Didnt, think this thread killed him: Xbox One Game Sharing Questions - #63 by weiner23

It wouldn’t surprise me if that thread did kill him. Lol. I am glad though.