Chernobylite Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The trainer works for 42320. Make sure you have the newest version of the trainer selected in the History tab.

I’m sure I have the latest version dated 3 days ago, but when I activate the cheats they turn off automatically

Also noticed that then using the unlimited items cheat, it replicates my quest items (the portal gun and the scanner mostly) and I can’t do any more quests that require me to pick up stuff (i.e. returning supplies to Olga’s village)

1 Like

If Unlimited Items is activated, there is the risk that the whole game gets corrupted and will not longer be playable, because they’re story items doupled. Unfortunately it is not able to drop them and as long they’re in the inventory it is not possible to continue in the story because you cannot pick up other story items. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Hi, when will the GOG version of the trainer be released?

The Chernobylite cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The steam version works on the GOG version, simply add a custom .exe and tell it to look in Chernobylite>ChernobylGame>Binaries>Win64 and to use the ChernobylGame-Win64-Shipping executable file, and it will work perfectly fine… Though I suggest never touching unlimited items or it screws your game.

yup… sadly i have that problem too. cant pick up the food rations for olga cuz of this…

sames man

The Chernobylite cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

game has finally bean released now nothing woks update needed

Why can’t I use cheating in the official version?

1 Like

Can confirm this, so whenever anybody is able to update this, that would be great.

Trainer not working , when we will approximately get uptade?

Hi team,

The trainer is not working for the full version. Kindly update it.

Thank you and more power!

3 Likes

yeah trainer dont work on lasted version: 45385

修改器有错误,使用后基础道具会消失,导致游戏无法正常运行,等待更新,谢谢

@Sadoj_Kuro @Vhinez23 @Jaack369pl @Sneakysnail @DOOMTHEVOID @KyrieYAMI

Could you guys tell me what isn’t working exactly? Any error messages? Or any other details you might think is useful?

1 Like

I just figured it out that you have to use the following application to let the trainer works.

G:\XXX(Your game’s installed location)\Chernobylite\ChernobylGame\Binaries\Win64\ChernobylGame-Win64-Shipping.exe

2 Likes

This. I’ve lost both Analyzer and Portal generator because of “Easy Craft” cheat. Use this cheat ONLY when you are about to craft items or buildings then turn it off. Otherwise, you will lose BOTH tools after you use the Portal generator.

2 Likes