Children of Morta Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Wemod says that the latest version of the trainer isn’t compatible. However, some of the cheats do seem to work, but unlimited health doesn’t.

The Children of Morta cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

When I launch the game through wemod, my controller doesn’t work. Is there a way to have the trainer work when I launch it from steam?

unfortunately the only cheat that worked for me is the mega exp

Changes:

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I only have two cheats working for me. Unlimited Skills and Unlimited Upgrades. Others do not work. :frowning:

1 Like

Health / Energy / Dash / No Skill cooldown worked perfect

Free upgrade worked great but it would be nice if it worked for the ‘animal treats’ for the claws & paws DLC

No Relic cooldown did not work for me - I could not use the relic while this option was enabled. Disabling the option let me use the relic as usual

I did not try the other options.

This was my first WeMod trainer I have used. I like the app and the trainer so far.

(using Steam Version / 09 Apr 21 version)

it seems I get a lot of game freezes / crashes when running this for the ‘family trials’ mode.

it might have to do with me getting too many levels or divine grace objects - not sure yet, haven’t been able to track it down.

Worked great in insane mode with the ranged characters, but then had a heck of a time even finishing a run with Mark.

crash behavior is – with john, game glitched out and he couldn’t move anymore / cast spells - using ‘return home’ went to a loading screen but never got back to the menu.

with Mark, it would usually break at the end of the level - portal appears and i hold the button to transfer to the next level and nothing happens - then i can still move around the level but no way to advance
other thing it would do with mark would be loss of input - would try to go to the menu, but then game would freeze at that point.

I never ran into any crashing issues with regular / new game + modes (two complete run throughs)

Further testing / investigation has revealed it seems to be the number of talents / levels you get - I’ve stopped using the F4 / levels cheat once I’ve gotten about 20 levels or talents.
Using that I’ve been able to complete all the runs since I started doing that.

Tips for cheating in Family Trials mode (without using GOD Mode)-- use F4 for the first several (15/20) talents.
Use the unlimited Gems/Souls cheat to purchase / upgrade your items at the shop. Skip anything with cooldown improvements and reduced timers as you can just use the cheats for those. (also maximum energy)

Shields Rock! If you can get something / anything that will generate a shield every so often, you can practically go through the level without being touched. For example on Lucy I was able to get something that gave her a small shield every time she used decoy. I then made sure to use the charms that would give me shield boosts, and graces that would give me shield when I healed, or when I used obelisks, etc. Getting a shield from one of those items raises your max shield level, and then you can just spam your ‘regenerate shield’ button to restore it like a health bar. I think Lucy had like 2150 for Shields and only 450 for health at the end of that run.

Everything else works except for the Unlimited Health on the GoG version and thanks for the cheat even tho Unlimited Health was not working.

can update please ?

Hello, I cant activate the Unlimited Health or Energy cheat because it gets instantly deactivated even if I spam it, No Relic Cooldown stops me from using the relic and Unlimited Souls doesnt work either, I’m playing the steam version, maybe it’s a problem on my pc only

1 Like

Trainer needs updated for game version 1.2.74, basically nothing works any longer, most cheats immediately disable themselves. There’s no vote to update button in the Wemod client, either.

Nothing works any longer in the options, only 3 of the cheats keeps working, the others doesn’t even enable. Would appreciate if this gets updated!

Needs an update please!

The game is currently in our internal testing queue. Once one of our tests has confirmed the status, it will be updated if necessary.

Changes:

Changes:

Half of the cheats disable themselves on activation.

unlimited souls isnt working