Civilization V Cheats and Trainer for Steam

im still having issues using the trainer i start the game alt tab out to the trainer says its taking to long to start up

The following tools doesn’t works, please update :slight_smile: :

• +100 Policy Points

• +100 Golden Age Points

• +100 Faith

Thanks!

1. game version?
  2. did you read important notes?

@Symantic

This worked last i tried. Dont think there have been any updates since last time.

2 Likes

Can’t get it to work myself. Have both god’s and kings and Brave New World, when I go to start the game from the trainer it says it takes too long. If I try to start the game and begin playing then start the trainer it will still give me the same error. Can’t seem to figure out a work around. I’m using the steam version of the game.

Can anyone give me some advice? This is the only game I have this problem with.

@VoodooFarm

Common Errors
Game could not be started or it is taking too long to load

Fix:

• Run infinity as admin
    OR
  • Architecture Mismatch - Either the game is 32-bit and Infinity requires it to be 64-bit or game is 64-bit and infinity is looking for 32-bit.
    OR
  • Your game exe is different than the one trainer is looking for. Post in the thread your game exe name.

This is my issue. But unfortunately I’ve tried these. I’ve run infinity as Admin, both are 32bit, and infinity finds the right exe and it starts the game. But when the game starts for a second or two it’ll say “stopped responding” then infinity throws out the taking too long error. The game still loads after that though. I try to open up the trainer once the game is running but it still says its taking too long, even if I’m mid game.

I don’t have this problem with any other game or trainer though, only civilization. I’ve tried disabling the DLC too, but no luck.

What is the game source (Steam/Origin/Cracked(CODEX/3DM/RELOADED)/Retail/GOG Galaxy)

Steam
Game version - You can find the game version either at game menu or right clicking on game exe and going to its Properties then Details tab. If you can’t find the version, mention if you have latest of steam/origin version or where you downloaded the cracked version from.
Latest steam version
Which cheat is causing the issue for you? Do NOT activate all of them at once instead test each one separately and figure out which one is the one not working for you and let me know.
The trainer itself won’t work
If you are running the game on Hard difficulty or not playing the campaign mode, mention this. If you’re playing normally then ignore this point.
Doesn’t apply
Is the game running in 32-bit or 64-bit for you? You can find out by opening task manager and then checking if it says 32-bit or not.
32-bit install

@VoodooFarm this trainer was made for the steam’s version of the game

In the above questions I answered I stated I had the steam version

@VoodooFarm The error you reported doesn’t depend on the trainer, it’s about your pc and infinity

The error only happens with Civ, no other games have this issue

@VoodooFarm are you running the DX11 version of the game?

so this does not work with the G2A key i bought for BNW + GK + base game???

@TrollingBiscuit did you test it? It should work.
Also make sure to read trainer’s Important Notes!

Just picked up Civilization on Steam while on sale. Trying to start it and keeps saying taking to long to start or cant start. Seems like it should load it. It wants to but just not carrying out the process or something. Any ideas?

Try starting the game through steam then once it is started try starting infinity

Thanks. I did that as it recommended doing so. Then I will go back and look at the Infinity app and it still shows that it is attempting to Start. Forgive me for not putting that info in the original post. Sometimes it will get to which version I want to run when starting it from the app. Direct X etc etc…
There are three options and tried all three. No luck.

Ok so now it actually loaded it past where it gave me the option to “switch to game” and then got an error that said the mods failed to load. Do I have a version that does not work with Infinity? Picked up the Brave New World edition of the game with all the DLC included.

Did you make an exception for infinity in your anti virus and are you running as an admin?

It might be possible your Game version is not fully compatible with this Mod, though I’m NOT sure, as I don’t have this title installed on my system.

The Trainer’s developer might be able to help you further though. Run the Infinity tool as an ADMIN, and temporarily disable any AntiVirus/firewall software. Meanwhile, give this a read, and go through the link as well:

Mods failed to load:

Fix
* Run infinity as admin
* Architecture Mismatch - Either the game is 32-bit and Infinity requires it to be 64-bit or game is 64-bit and infinity is looking for 32-bit.
*Antivirus/Firewall/Security software interference. Something is blocking infinity from injecting trainer. Add infinity to your antivirus exception and then disable it.

EDIT: oh, @Hawk has already given you these tips. Didn’t see his post before.