Civilization V Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Just picked up Civilization on Steam while on sale. Trying to start it and keeps saying taking to long to start or cant start. Seems like it should load it. It wants to but just not carrying out the process or something. Any ideas?

Try starting the game through steam then once it is started try starting infinity

Thanks. I did that as it recommended doing so. Then I will go back and look at the Infinity app and it still shows that it is attempting to Start. Forgive me for not putting that info in the original post. Sometimes it will get to which version I want to run when starting it from the app. Direct X etc etc…
There are three options and tried all three. No luck.

Ok so now it actually loaded it past where it gave me the option to “switch to game” and then got an error that said the mods failed to load. Do I have a version that does not work with Infinity? Picked up the Brave New World edition of the game with all the DLC included.

Did you make an exception for infinity in your anti virus and are you running as an admin?

It might be possible your Game version is not fully compatible with this Mod, though I’m NOT sure, as I don’t have this title installed on my system.

The Trainer’s developer might be able to help you further though. Run the Infinity tool as an ADMIN, and temporarily disable any AntiVirus/firewall software. Meanwhile, give this a read, and go through the link as well:

Mods failed to load:

Fix
* Run infinity as admin
* Architecture Mismatch - Either the game is 32-bit and Infinity requires it to be 64-bit or game is 64-bit and infinity is looking for 32-bit.
*Antivirus/Firewall/Security software interference. Something is blocking infinity from injecting trainer. Add infinity to your antivirus exception and then disable it.

EDIT: oh, @Hawk has already given you these tips. Didn’t see his post before.

Sweet…New to Infinity but been around awhile. I’ll give all this a shot. Thanks

So I know it’s been a while, but has there been any update on this? Game still isn’t loading the mods. It just spins for a while and then says “Oops, we’re having trouble finding your game…” If @REPOGAMER found something that worked, it’d be awesome!

No still is not working for me…Sadness. But its cool. Do wish someone would look into it though.

@REPPIN

/100 char.

Ummm What?..Not sure what ya mean there. :flushed:

I just tagged @REPPiN (trainer author) to check this thread out and fix any issues :slight_smile:

Oh Right on! Thanks.

1 Like

@REPOGAMER @User2513481 are you guys running the DX11 version of the game?
plus make sure to run the game first, and then the trainer!

@REPPiN So now that I am using 2.0 I can actually get it to launch. So I did as you mentioned above. Started the game then the trainer. Now when I hit a key to get the mod doing it’s thing the game freezes and then shuts down. Running Dx11 version. Does not seem to matter what mod I try to turn on it freezes just the same. Would’nt think it’s the power of the PC since I’m running a powerhouse. So there is something just not happening that I would have no guess at. Launched it from infinity as well…same thing. Went both ways with it. At least it’s loading it now…just freezes. I Can hear the little bloops it makes when activating the different mods. Any other suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks.

@REPOGAMER It’s going to be fixed asap!

@REPPiN thanks so much, man! You’re the bee’s knees. Eagerly awaiting update.

2 Likes

everything should be fixed within the day guys @User2513481 @REPOGAMER

@REPPiN Thanks bud! Much appreciated :+1:

1 Like

@REPPiN Looks like the trainer was updated about 18 hours ago. Thanks for working on it. But the issue still remains. I see problems all over the forums so I know we’re not alone with this game. But it has been an issue since before 2.0. I know everyone will sort it all out. Peace.

1 Like